2.9

Oh lord, please don't tell me that it took less than 7 hours to figure out my feelings towards this boy.

We sat looking at the view for 30 minutes, and he suddenly said that.

What do i reply to that?

"Jungwon, we should get going." misun says while standing up.

He looks at her and gets up as well, "oh yeah.. didn't you say you were going somewhere." He asks while awkwardly scratching his nape, knowing she was probably uncomfortable with the cheesy line he just said.

Great job, Jungwon.

"It's fine, theres no time... we should get home before it gets dark." She explains

He bites the side of his cheek in guilt, he wasted her time by being a jealous freak and storming off.

He nods, "okay."

They leave the secret sightseeing area and walk down the streets of downtown.

Christmas break is coming this weekend...

The christmas lights were already on, the sun went down quicker than they thought.

Jungwon watched her looking at the lights in awe.

The lights were pretty, but he found her prettier.

He looks down at the snow and notices her stopping as she looks at a store.

It was a ring shop, not a very fancy one, but the rings were decent.

He puts his hands in his pockets, "you wanna go in?" He asks

She shakes her head, but continues eyeing that one ring.

It was plain but a maroon shine all around it.

He knew it suited her.

Her hands against the glass to see the ring clearly, her breath was fogging up the glass.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" He asks.

She shakes her head again, "i don't think rings look good on me, and it bothers me too much." She says before finally breaking eye contact with the ring.

He nods before following her, the look of the ring was engraved in his head.

"I don't like rings on me either." He comments.

They finally leave and walk back to the station.

There's two seats and they sit next to one another, she looks like she's playing with something on her neck.

it's a plain necklace, maybe silver sterling or stainless steel.

she's fiddling with it while looking out the window.

he notices there's nothing on it, no pendant or anything.

Perfect.

He smiles as he stares at her, she starts drawing hearts on the fogged up window.

"When's your birthday?" jungwon suddenly asks.

"December 28th." she replies.

it's coming up, i thought it passed already.

"What are you going to do?" jungwon asks

she turns away from the window and looks down at her lap.

"Nothing? I don't really celebrate." she replies.

Jungwon raises his brows, "really? haven't you had friends to do anything for you?"

she looks up to think, and ends up shrugging, "Well, i've been greeted?  Soyeon gave me a gift card once." she fakes a laugh.