0.7

"bakery"

. later .

These days I begin to wonder if Soyeon still thinks of me as a friend. Whether she's getting bored of me or not. She seems happier when i'm not around. I know I might be overreacting just because of lunch today but, I really can't tell if i'm her friend or just her personal wing-man.

I sometimes forget what it feels like to have a friend.

i can't tell if i'm feeling melancholy, or jealousy, or maybe i don't feel anything at all.

.

The bell for dismissal rings. I get back into reality and look at the doodles i've been drawing on my notebook.

I rip the page and crumple it since it's not related to school work. i shove the paper in my pocket and carry my notebooks and textbooks. I pick up my bag then exit the class.

I walk to my locker to see Jungwon blocking the way. My locker is close to Soyeon's so, maybe he's waiting for her.

He's looking down at his phone, oblivious that he's in the way.

"could you move?" 

He looks up at me then side to side, he realises i'm speaking to him.

"why?" he says with a grumpy look.

"i need to get to my locker, if you're looking for your girlfriend, she's inside the classroom." I walk towards my locker as he moves out of the way.

His face goes red from my comment.

"Why is she still in there?" he scoots to the side as i open my locker.

I shrug, "Probably getting her phone back." I say

"sweet." he says in happiness.

I look at him and raise my brow in confusion.

"Why?" 

He shrugs, "I dunno, i just like her more when i'm texting her. Don't tell her that." he laughs.

Yikes.

i don't reply and i close my locker then head home.

.

i walk down the steep road, i get closer to the bakery. I meet the bakery then peak in to see if the Lady is there.

She comes out from a room inside and her eyes meet mine, she immediately smiles.

"Well look who we have here" she laughs.

I smile shyly then walk into the bakery and look around and chat with her.

"I really liked the bread, it's the best bungeoppang i've had" I giggle

She laughs, "Aish, you flatter me" 

"I'm serious." i smile.

I walk around as i observe other breads.