3.2

"Really?"

He looks at me with a hard to read expression, i can't tell if he's upset, confused or mad.

I sigh, i can't deny it now. He heard those words did come out of my mouth.

He nods, putting his tongue against his cheek in frustration before looking back at his phone, the video, that is still replaying.

he turns it off before putting it back in his pocket and leaning back on the chair that he's sitting on which is on the side of the bed where i am. His elbows rest on the arm rest and he stares at me blankly while brushing his hair back with his hand.

i was nervous, my heart was beating fast because i couldn't tell what he was thinking. Yes, i purposely rejected him before even though i didn't want to, but he still stuck with me.

I didn't want him to leave me alone.

He sighs and looks at me, "Past tense."

my eyebrows rose when he spoke, "wha-"

"Past tense, you said a bunch of wanted's, and didn't's" he spoke.

I exhaled out of relief.

I thought he'd finally give up.

"y..yeah." i reply, my throat is really giving up on me right now.

the atmosphere was quiet once again.

then, i realised, how'd he get the video?

"wait, jungwon." i say.

he looks at me and suddenly his phone blows up with notifications again.

"what is it this time?" i ask.

He takes it out again, his eyebrows furrowing as he looks at his phone, "Misun, it was spread..." he says.

"what??"

i get up and take the phone out of his hands, it was a short video of the beginning, when i was feeling nauseous.

it was an instagram post to an anonymous account, which was useless because i know who it is.

but then again, nobody would believe me if i told them, other than jungwon.

the caption was, "jungwon's side chick got sick."

with jungwon tagged.

"jungwon, how'd you get the first video that you got?" i asked.

"it was dmed to me, i think just me..." he replies.

He takes the phone from my hand, "but this was posted. This isn't okay, we have to report it." he says.

I shake my head, "it's not that serious."

he looks at me, his face in disbelief, "are you okay? it is serious. do you know how many people are already seeing this?" he spat.

I avoid his eye contact.

he scoffs, "she's going to end up jobless in the future."

the bell rings, meaning we have to go to class.

he stands up and looks at me, "do you want to skip? what if people start talking about you?"

i shake my head, "it's fine, nothing new anyway."

he insists while grabbing my hand, "but you're literally sick, why'd you come to school anyway?"

I pull my hand away, "I need to pass my exam, Jungwon."