06

"Sarang, it's you first day at school, wake up." Nanny Seong woke her up. She sat on her bed and rubbed her eyes.

"Nanny, I want to sleep a little bit more." Sarang said and yawned. Her digital clock started ringing.

"Wake up! it's morning! Wake up! it's morning!" The alarm spoke making Sarang groan and shut it down.

"I've ironed your uniform so get ready, till then I will prepare food." Nanny Seong said and Sarang nodded and looked at her uniform hanging on her door.

Sarang had crossed 17 years. She is 18 now and lives in Korea. She didn't remember anything of her past but only that she was raised by her Nanny.

She went near to the uniform and looked at the 'D' logo on her uniform.

"Decelis Academy..." she said and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

The time passed and She went to the kitchen and hugged Nanny Seong tightly.

"I'm really hungry Nanny..." She said and Nanny Seong turned around and nodded.

"Go and sit there and I will bring the food." She said and Sarang went to the dining table and got seated.

Nanny came and placed the food infront of her. Sarang smiled and started eating the food.

"Sarang" Nanny said and she looked at her. She removed a necklace and handed it to the girl.

"No matter what, you need to wear this okay?" Nanny said and Sarang nodded and continued to eat her food.

After eating the food, she went to her room and sat infront of the mirror and wore the necklace.

She admired the white amulet which was shining.

She opened her drawer and started to find her watch and then she felt ring type of something.

"What's this?" She questioned and removed and saw a ring. It seemed a little old and it was small.

"These are called Ring-bracelet. It's trendy now..." she said and pressed the ring and pulled it.

And yet it became a bangle type bracelet. She smiled and wore that too and went to school.

She wore her Earphones and started listening to songs. Someone came running to her and hugged her.

"Sarang! Happy first day at school!" Her neighbour and best friend, Sakamoto Mashiro said. She is a Japanese who moved just with Sarang when she was 16.

"Yeah thank you." Sarang said and they both interlocked their hands and started walking.

"I will introduce the whole Decelis academy to you! It's an international school where everyone can study!" Masahiro said and started advertising.

They chit chatted and yet arrived at the school. Big digital boards were placed infront of the school as they new school year has started.

They entered the school and saw some people talking, some were taking photos and some were playing.

Sarang was walking and she heard someone shouting 'watch out!' She turned around and saw a ball flying towards her and she closed her eyes tightly.

A boy came running towards her and held the ball. His speed was no joke.

Sarang opened her eyes and looked at the guy who was panting and looked at Y/n.

His eyes  grew wider and Sarang just looked at him. She thanked him and started walking.

"Sarang... do you know that boy who saved you?" Mashiro questioned and she shrugged her shoulders while shaking her head as no.

"He is Lee Heeseung, he is really handsome and a study guy. He is hot af when he play games!" Mashiro said and almost fangirled over him.

"So there are any famous people here?" Sarang questioned and entered the school and Mashiro nodded and looked at some boys were standing at the locker.

"Yes, those. You see them?" Mashiro pointed at them and Sarang looked at them and nodded.

"They are called the nightball champions." Mashiro said and Sarang nodded and continued to listen Mashiro.

"They are champions in Rugby and from straight 3 years, they won the grand awards." Mashiro said. Heeseung came and stood with those guys.

"They all are 7 in total, people say that they were orphans like you, so you won't be bullied for being an orphan." She said and continued walking. Sarang looked at the boys who all looked at her.

She turned around to Mashiro and was confused and a little startled.

"Why they all were looking at me?" She whispered to herself and walked with her.

To be continued...