18

"My parents were dead because of vampires?" She thought to herself while looking at that envelope in disbelief.

"Why it should be me one of the all kids?" She whimpered. Feeling her heart shattering into pieces and warm tears rolled down her cheeks.

At the same time, she realized that the strange words. The letter written during 1978 and dimension of future.

For a moment, she stopped crying and the anger and rage started to built up inside her.

"I'll find out the whole truth about vampires. And will make sure to kill them." The last sentence she said. And she truly meant it.

Full hatred growing towards vampire.

-

Jungwon was at home, doing his school work then his sister barged into his room.

"Jungwonie!" She squealed and he looked at her confused.

"You don't you come for a walk with me? I'm really bored you know?" She said and sat on his bed and looked at his brother who kept his pencil on the table and turned around to see her sister.

"Then who will complete my work Jiwonie?" He replied and she looked at him and frowned.

"You're being mean to me! You always keep stu-" before she could finish her sentence her father came and looked at both of them. With sharp look.

"Jiwon. Go to your room." Her father Mr. Jihyuk commanded and she straightened herself from the bed and without hesitation, she left the room.

Jungwon looked at Mr. Jihyuk who looked at him. He closed the door and Jungwon stood up.

"I did some research on Asherah and Stephen." He replied and Jungwon looked at him, removing some files from his bag pack.

"I found these from our old school." He said. Jungwon opened the file and looked at Asherah and Stepehen photo.

"The orphanage in which you and your friends lived was really back in 1970's." He said and Jungwon flipped through the papers and saw the orphanage kids who used to be in that orphanage.

Mr. Jihyuk was good friends with Asherah and Stephen during their youth.

Jihyuk made many of the Korean orphans stay in their orphanage age Asherah and Stephen Desired for a family.

Whole flipping the pages, Jungwon saw a small slip of paper and something was written on it.

"No matter what happens, make sure to stay close with Sarang." It was written and Jungwon came to know who written that.

Asherah.

"There must be dimensional worlds where you all were in that world which was dead because of vampires. That's why you all are sent to the new world." Jihyuk said.

Jungwon looked at the photos of the orphanage member where he also saw and individual photo of Sarang and himself standing by each other, holding their hands.

"Did you find anything about Aunt Ash ans Uncle Stephen?" He questioned and looked at Jihyuk who deeply sighed and shook his head.

"They are nowhere to be found." He said with pity eyes and looked at Jungwon who was helpless.

"I must find them. They send us to other dimension because the actual dimension where we lived was in danger." Jungwon said and Jihyuk looked at his and patted his shoulder.

"It's too late. We can see vampires are spreading all around the world." Jihyuk said and Jungwon shook his head.

"Maybe.., it's never late. I should travel to the dimension where we used to live. Then maybe we can end this." He said with full hatred in his eyes towards the dreadful vampires who ruined the lives of human.

To be continued...