09

They all started eating food. The murmurs were endless and Sarang ignored the voices.

Jake rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers and everyone became quiet and acted like nothing happened.

Sarang didn't noticed him as she was busy eating her food. Mashiro and Mirae forgot what happened.

Sunghoon smirked and Mirae looked at him at a shock yet 'not again' expression.

"It's been long time sitting beside Nightball team." Mashiro said and they looked at her and nodded.

The whispers were all about 'Nightball team with girls' and the jealous girls were just giving death glares to Sarang as she was the new.

"Park Sunghoon. If you irritate my bestie then you will regret okay?" Sarang abruptly said and 7 of them looked at her shocked.

"How did you know?" Jake and Sunghoon. Both of them questioned her together and Sarang rolled her eyes.

"How can't I know? Mirae is my best friend." She said and continued to eat her food.

Sunghoon and Jungwon looked at each other confused and then they started to telepathy.

"Guys, maybe I didn't snapped my fingers correctly." Jake said and looked at Heeseung.

"Ani, Maybe Mirae told Sarang about Sunghoon so she said like that." Heeseung said and Sunoo agreed with him.

"But the whole class forgot about it. It can't be." Niki said amd Jay agreed with him.

"Yes, neither Mashiro and Mirae remembered what happened." Jay said and they were confused and tried to read what's happening there.

"Guys. Let's leave about this. We gotta ask many things from Sarang" Jungwon muttered and they all agreed and looked at her who was casually talking with Mashiro.

"She haven't changed at all." Jungwon said to himself and observed her face.

"So, since when you all were friends?" Sarang questioned them and they all looked at each other and then at her.

"We all met in orphanage when we were small." Jay said and looked at Sarang who nodded and ate her food.

"Where was the orphanage though?" She questioned and Niki looked at Jay ans he spoke up.

"Moscow." Niki muttered and Mashiro and Mirae looked at them shocked so did Sarang.

"Moscow is really far. It's not even in Korea..." Mirae said and Sunghoon looked her so did the others.

"Ani, as I read many books. Moscow is one of the abandoned place where no people live... but it's hard to belive that you all came from there." Mirae said and looked at them.

"Was it okay there?" Mirae questioned them and some of them nodded and some remained silent.

"That's why we came to Korea." Heeseung said and all of their eyes went to Heeseung.

"The place was haunted and we couldn't live there so we decided to come Korea." Heeseung said and the girls nodded and listened to them.

"Let's stop talking about haunted stuffs." Sarang said and they all agreed then were busy eating.

The time passed and the teacher came with some papers in her hand and she pasted one paper on the board.

"So, These will be the clubs you will be joining in. And please register your name in the paper when the school will end." The teacher said and the students nodded and the leader Yang started giving the papers.

Sarang took the paper in her hand and saw multiple clubs and she didn't knew what to choose.

"Mirae will choose books and reading club for sure. What will you choose Sarang?" Mashiro turned around and questioned. She looked at her and looked at the paper again.

"Umm... I think I will choose same as Mirae..." Sarang said and Mashiro nodded in agreement.

"So it's final. I'm in Books and reading club." Mashiro said and Sarang smiled so did she.

"You guys can visit your respective clubs now if you want and then you all can register." The teacher said and Mashiro held Sarang's hand and then went to Mirae and held her hand and three of them left the classroom.

"Are we heading to library?" Mirae questioned and Mashiro nodded.

They arrived the library and the club's master had a great time with students. It was a break time.

"I really love to read about vampires and in our library's last two rows, we can find all vampire related stuff." Mirae said and took them to those last two rows.

"Nobody often come here. And it's a very quiet place." Mirae said and took a place at the window.

"By the way. Why do you like vampires that much?" Sarang questioned and Mirae shrugged her shoulders and looked at the books.

"Because they are real? Or interesting?" Mirae said and Mashiro started laughing.

"Vampires aren't real. Haha." She laughed and Mirae looked at her and took a book.

"It's mentioned that there are many types of vampires are alive but lives out of our dimension. They may can enter our dimension but our protector vampires never let them enter." Mirae read the paragraph and Mashiro looked at both the girls.

"Mirae. Let's go. We can talk about this later." Sarang said and Mirae nodded and three of the girls left the library.

To be continued...