15

Sarang opened her eyes and realized that she was in the nursing room, Lying on the bed with sweaty face.

"Why am I here..." She exclaimed and then saw Mirae and Mashiro who seemed to cry their eyes popped out and Jungwon, Sunghoon and Jake standing beside them.

"SARANG! WE THOUGHT YOU WILL NEVER WOKE UP!!!" Mashiro whined and hugged Sarang tightly. Mirae sniffled and pursed her lips to control her outburst of emotions.

"We told them that you weren't dying but they didn't listened." Sunghoon said and Jake continuosly nodded his head, agreeing with him. But Jungwon was little concerned about Sarang health. He didn't spoke a word.

"WE CARE ABOUT SARANG! THAT'S WHY WE CRIED!" Mashiro shouted at them making Jake flinch and Mirae started crying.

"Shut up Shiro yah! I cried because you were crying and the atmosphere was like we were in a hospital!" Mirae said weeping and she pushed the boys and sat at the other side of Sarang and hugged her.

"I do cried because Sarang was sick." She said and wiped her tears with her sleeve and Sarang smiled and hugged them both.

"I promise that I will never leave both of your side and I will protect you both." She said and hugged them both.

Once again, Sarang had the headache and saw a blurred vision of a boy who was standing infront of her telling that

'Promise that we won't leave each other's side. And I promise that I will protect you.'

This time the headache wasn't that bad. But she was sure something bad was happening to her.

"Wait. Let's get out of here. It's really hot here." She said and was about to get out from the bed but Mr. Yang Jungwon didn't let her do so.

"You are sick. Rest here for a while and you all. Leave." Jungwon said and commanded Jake, Sunghoon, Mirae and Mashiro to leave.

"Yah! Are you his boyfriend or something?! Go and mind your own business and let us both take care of her!" Mashiro stood up and was in the verge of fighting and Jungwon sighed.

"Teacher told me to take care of her. So please go and attend the classes."  Jungwon calmly said and Mirae nodded and took Mashiro from there. Following them, Jake and Sunghoon left.

"Please Let me go." Sarang pleased and Jungwon kept his hand on her forehead which made her flinch a little. She observed him for a while which was just for few seconds.

"Your temperature is cooling down a little. Just take some rest." He said and sat at the chair with his book.

"Why won't you let me go and attend the class?" Sarang's kept questioning the same sentence and he slammed the book at the table and looked at her. He came closer to her and leaned towards her.

"Because I care about you." He said with the truth will but kept Sarang speechless and she realized her heart rate was rising.

"Of course because I'm the class president." He replied while backing off and Sarang stood there stiff and with blank mind.

"Rest up a little and let's head to the class." He said and went back to the seat and started to read the book. Sarang looked at him and slowly laid on the bed with the heart beating faster than the normal rate.

Time passed and It was almost lunch time. Sarang opened her eyes and sat on the bed.

She rubbed her eyes and her vision fell on Jungwon who was sleeping peacefully keeping his head on his fist and his elbow was taking the support of the table.

She slowly got up from the bed and went near Jungwon to wake him up. As she made her way she slipped and a loud thud voice occur which made him flinch.

"Are you okay?" Jungwon questioned hurriedly and helped her to stand. She nodded and took his hand to stand up.

"I feel like I had gained weight." Sarang said to herself and jumped on the floor which made the thud voices again.

"You have strength but not weight." He said which made Sarang look at him confused. She nodded and left from the class.

They both were walking through the hallway. It was noisy and some kids were playing games, some were staring at Sarang who tried to ignore them. 

"Sarang. Should I bring lunch for you?" Jungwon questioned and she shook her head as no and was about to leave the school, she spotted a teacher who was about to throw the pile of large boxes in her hands.

Sarang sensed it and ran towards her and held on of the box and Jungwon held another.

"Thank you so much!" The teacher said and took the boxes from those two and left. Sarang didn't realized how fast she was but the girls and boys who saw her running that fast was just like a scene of an action movie show.

"She can be an athlete!" A boy shouted and the other nodded and started murmur about how fast she was.

Jungwon was speechless and Sarang felt really strong all of a sudden and looked at Jungwon who's eyes were already fixed at her.

"Let's go." She said and walked away from the teacher.

To be continued...