20

Jungwon was really bothered when he saw Euijoo and Sarang together. Yes. He was jealous but he can't hide it from his best friends.

Since everyone were having self study session, Jungwon couldn't stop stare at Sarang.

"Sarang." Jungwon called her name during the class making everyone look at him including herself.

"What happened?" She questioned making everyone more curious about what's going on between her and Jungwon.

"Will you... come to the Nightball practice tonight?" He said making everyone leave in shock and Mashiro dramatically flipped her hair and looked at Jungwon.

"Yes! She will come! Of course! Yes Sarang. You will go right?" Mashiro who wanted Sarang to say yes, and she agreed to watch practice.

"YAYYY!!!!!" Mashiro shouted and everyone were envy of the girls who were going to watch them practicing.

"Mirae... you are invited too..." Sunghoon said making Mirae look at him in confusion and he ignored her eye contact.

"Ofcourse because you are friends with them right?" Sunghoon said who was still ignoring her eye contact.

"Okay. If I'm coming then the whole class should come." Mirae said and looked at the class who were really happy and cheered for Mirae.

Jay gave a death glare to Sunghoon and Niki and Jake were already enjoying the drama.

-

Sarang was in the changing room and when she finished changing, she tied her hair and then she looked at her mole and remembered Euijoo.

"Why did he paused..." she said to herself and touched the mole and then her mind went all blank.

"You are my princess, and I will protect you my lady!" The boy said while chasing after the girl who was running.

The boy was really fast while the girl was also pretty fast from that boy. But both of them ended up falling onto the grass.

"Only my prince can protect me." The girl said and looked at the boy who also looked at her. He rested his face on his arm and adored her face.

"Then I'll be your prince." He said and the girl giggled and came into the same position as his and then raised her eyebrow.

"So tell me... prince werewolf. How will you save my life?" She questioned and the boy inhaled the fresh air while thinking.

"In the darkest world... I'll find you because you will be the only light which is shining brighter." The boy said and she laughed and rolled on the grass.

"Sarang. Let's go, why are you sleeping?" Mashiro questioned and she woke up realizing that she just saw a dream. Maybe her past.

"Oh... I'm coming." She said and Mashiro left. Sarang heart started racing for what she saw.

Was Byun Euijoo, who is a werewolf was with her in her forgotten childhood memories?

She was really bothered about Euijoo and while she was watching the practice, she was totally lost.

"Sarang, let me grab something to eat and come okay..?" Mirae said and she nodded and looked at her leaving.

Sarang noticed that Mirae had left her wallet on the bleachers and she took it and went to look Mirae.

When she left the auditorium, she noticed that everything was dark in the corridors. She was worried as she went to the canteen and found out it was closed.

She started searching her and suddenly she hear a loud stabbing voice which was coming from east side of the school, where forest exists.

She ran into the woods and started yelling Mirae's name and suddenly, someone yelled Sarang's voice. She turned around and she saw a body behind a tree.

She stared at it and it's eyes started glowing red and it ran towards her to attack but thankfully she ducked and like that their fighting started.

Sarang felt more stronger as she fought with the vampire and then someone came and killed the vampire by stabbing a long wood.

When the vampire fell to the ground Sarang looked at Euijoo who looked at her. She looked at him in shock and he held her hand and started running more deep into the woods.

"Euijoo! My friend is missing!" She shouted and Euijoo replied back.

"We are going to find her. Don't worry." He said looking more focused in running and when the both stopped, Sarang saw Mirae on the ground.  Lifeless.

"You should stay quiet Sarang." Euijoo said and slowly walked towards the body. Sarang was shocked to see Mirae's body with blood all over her stomach.

Suddenly someone appeared and looked at Mirae's body. Sarang peered her eyes to look who he was.

Then vampires from far away came running towards them and then someone already started blocking Mirae and the one who was with Mirae.

"Taki! Nicholas! What are you guys doing?" Euijoo shouted and joined them in the fight and Sarang ran towards Euijoo.

She got into fight with the other vampires and her kicks were super strong that the vampires fell on the ground unconscious and Euijoo and his friends killed them.

"Where is Mirae's body?" Sarang questioned and couldn't found her body.

"Sarang!" Jungwon shouted and she stopped fighting and looked at Jungwon who ran towards her and hugged her.

"Sarang run from here!" Euijoo shouted who fought with the vampires and he looked at Jungwon.

"Keep her safe." Euijoo said and Jungwon held Sarang's hand and they both ran away from the forest.

-

Sunghoon kept Mirae's body on the bed and tears were waiting on his eyelashes.

Mirae was taking small breaths while blood was flowing from her body.

"Mirae... I am sorry but I have to do this..." He said and took a blade and slit his hand, making the fresh blood come from his body.

He slowly took his hand towards Mirae's mouth and the blood went in her mouth.

"But I want to you to survive." He said and wrapped a cloth around the cut and Mirae opened her eyes.

She stared at Sunghoon and pushed Sunghoon who went far away and hitting the door.

She was shocked and looked at her hands. Her nails grew more longer and she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes changed into red colour and her fangs came up when she opened her mouth.

She was horrified and started to throw things. Sunghoon came closer to her and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry." He slowly replied while she started crying in his arms.

"Why did you turned me into a monster?!" She shouted and he slowly patted her back, feeling her pain as he experienced the same when he was attacked at the orphanage.

To be continued...