08

Sarang, Mashiro and Mirae became more close under 2 hours. It was lunch time and the girls headed to cafeteria.

They took their food and were going to find a place to sit someone held Mirae's hand.

She turned around to see his sweet bully. Park Sunghoon.

Mashiro and Sarang turned around to see why Mirae stopped and found out Sunghoon holding her hand.

"Bring me my bottle from the classroom." Sunghoon commanded and Mirae sighed and looked at him. The whole cafeteria looked at them.

"You said you won't bother me at my break time." Mirae stated and Sunghoon laughed and raised his eyebrow and looked at the girl.

"I did said that but I never said you to disobey my commands." He said and smirked. Sunoo held his arm to stop him but he ignored.

"You will bring right?" Sunghoon questioned her and she sighed heavily and was about to leave, Sarang came to the scene.

She came and held Sunghoon's hand and let go Mirae's hand from his grip and she looked at Mirae.

"Don't do what he says. Let's go." Sarang said and started walking with her, Sunghoon scoffed and slammed the table with this two hands.

"Yah!" He shouted making whole cafeteria look look him. Sarang rolled her eyes and turned to him and spoke up.

"Are you a thug?!" Sarang shouted and the whole cafeteria gasped for her words.

Sunghoon looked at her in shock so did his friends and Mirae, Mashiro.

"God had gifted you hands and legs so why don't you go and bring your stuff by your own?" Sarang yelled and questioned him and the people were speechless.

"Aigoo... So childish... let's go Mirae." Sarang said and took Mirae from there. Mirae looked at Sarang and then Sunghoon who was totally annoyed.

The students looked at Sarang and her both friends going at the table and no one were giving her place.

She rolled her eyes and was about to leave the place then someone called out her name and she turned around.

"Sarang! Sit with us!" That someone, no one but Jake said. Everyone looked at him and Sarang nodded and took place with them.

Mirae sat infront of Sunghoon and Sarang sat beside Jake, yet infront of Jungwon. And Mashiro sat beside Jungwon.

"Yah thug. My eyes are on you." She said and Sunghoon looked at her creepy but little cute aura and he nodded.

"Okay, I won't bother her." Sunghoon said and looked at Mirae who found the situation a little uncomfortable.

Sunnghoon smiled and the flashback took place.

Sunghoon was with some small kids at the orphanage, he was making stupid rules and was against the kids.

"Yah Sunghoon oppa! Are you a thug?!" Y/n shouted and he looked at him and scoffed.

"You called me what?" Sunghoon dramatically questioned and she rolled her eyes and took the kids inside the house.

"My eyes are on you oppa, be careful." She said and left with them.

To be continued...