10

The school was about to end and Mirae had packed her bag and as she was about to leave the classroom she saw Sunghoon.

She bit her lower lip and wanted to ignore her but he never misses a chance.

"Mirae. Come here." He commanded and she sighed and went to him.

"Do you have time to talk?" Sunghoon questioned and Mirae looked at him shocked and confused.

"Talk? Aren't you gonna give me work or something...?" She questioned Sunghoon and he rolled his eyes and Mirae frowned.

"I do have time. What is it?" Mirae questioned and Sunghoon cleared his throat and looked at Mirae who was looking at him.

"Don't stay with me from now on. You are free." He said and Mirae scoffed and looked at him with 'Is he okay?' Look.

"Don't play pranks with me Sunghoon. If you have any work please tell me." Mirae said and Sunghoon sighed which made Mirae look at him.

"I'm sorry for bullying you for no reason." Sunghoon apologized and Mirae stood there shook.

"I don't know why I used to bully you and treat you as my servant," Sunghoon said and Mirae listened to him.

"Accept my apology... If you won't it's okay... from now on you are no longer a slave for me." Sunghoon said and started to walk from there.

"Hey wait!" Mirae said and held Sunghoon's hand. He turned around to look at him.

"I should give you a small punishment." Mirae said and Sunghoon looked at her with 'What the f-' and Mirae smirked.

"Be my friend," Mirae said and raised her hand to make a handshake. Sunghoon looked at the hand and then his gaze went to her face,

"You have to be my friend because of your mistreatment for all these years," Mirae said and Sunghoon laughed and held her hand.

"So, this concludes that you have accepted my apology. Right?" Sunghoon questioned and Mirae shrugged her shoulders and started walking from there.

"If he wouldn't ask apology he would've been dead meat in my hands right now." Sarang said and looked at those both from behind the pillar.

"What are you doing?" Sarang heard someone whispering into her ear. She flinched and turned around to see a close-up look of Jungwon's face.

She stood frozen and looked at his flawless skin, dark brown eyes, and that little dimple when he smiles.

"I was just..." Sarang said and Jungwon back off and let Sarang stand properly and she awkwardly laughed.

"I made Sunghoon ask apology from Mirae for his mistreatment." Sarang said and Jungwon nodded and they both started walking.

They came outside and saw the sun was fully set and they could see the moon was shimmering.

"My aunt would be worried because I'm late." Sarang said and Jungwon looked at her and suddenly Jungwon held her hand and she looked at him confused.

"What happened?" Sarang questioned and he took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes.

"Let's become friends." Jungwon said and Sarang looked at him confused.

"Just how Sunghoon and Mirae became friends, I also want to be friends with you." Jungwon said and raised his hand for a handshake.

She softly chuckled and nodded her head. She held Jungwon's hand and they made a handshake.

"I would be really grateful to be friends with you." Sarang said and Jungwon smiled and they both walked out from the school together.

To be continued...