13

Sarang came home and she got ready for her school. When she ate her breakfast she remembered to wear the necklace her Nanny gave her.

The white amulet was still shining and she smiled and left the house.

On her way to school she thinking about what happened today morning.

"Was I watching things?" She questioned herself and looked at the bus which came correct on time.

"Yes! I'm not late!" She happily said and entered the bus.

She wore the Earphones and turned on her playlist. The bus started and she enjoyed the moment. Feeling productive and aesthetic.

Someone patted her shoulder which made her turn to her left. There was no one but once she turned right she spotted Jungwon staring at him with a smile.

"Oh-" Sarang flinched and suddenly the bus made way to the speed break which made Sarang fell in Jungwon's arms.

She lowkey gasped and tilted her head to see Jungwon and he was looking at her. Jungwon slightly pushed Sarang to let her stand and they both looked at each other awkwardly and chuckled.

"Do you take this bus?" To cut the awkward silence, Sarang spoke up. Jungwon looked and nodded so did she.

The driver turned on the TV to listen the news and all of the passengers looked at the screen, So did Sarang and Jungwon.

"The investigaors has respond that people around the outskirts of the Seoul has been getting killed by the vampires." The news reporter said and the passengers gasped and started murmuring about it.

"These vampire are even real or fake?" Sarang questioned herself which made Jungwon look at her. Sarang looked at him and became awkward.

"I mean-" Before she could speak anything Jungwon spoke up.

"Vampire has been spread all around the world. Many vampires existed since long back but they are in a Human form." Jungwon said and Sarang looked at her and nodded.

"They all starve for human blood and some may can't starve because of their extraordinary powers." Jungwon said and Sarang blankly looked at him and he looke at her.

"How do you know about these facts?" She questioned and Jungwon inhaled a deep breath and looked outside the window.

"My dad is a investigator. That's why I came to know..." Jungwon lied and looked at Sarang who nodded her head and they looked at the TV in which the dead bodies of the human were showing.

The bus faced another speed break which made Y/n fall forward but luckily Jungwon pulled her by holding her waist.

This was the first time she felt weird in her stomach.

"Are you okay?" Jungwon questioned and Sarang was lost in his handsome face. Jungwon smiled and adored her.

She saw some vision and suddenly she had a headache which made her shut eyes tightly and weak.

"Sarang areyou okay?" Jungwon questioned again as he felt her weight because he was holding her.

Seconds later she opened her eyes and held Jungwon tightly and she looked at him again.

He became worried and Sarang took a deep breath and gave a small smile to him.

"I'm okay..." she said and Jungwon was still confused and let Sarang stand.

"Let's take off here." She said and Jungwon nodded and they both left the bus and walked out from the bus.

To be continued...