21

Sarang and Jungwon came out of the forest and with full force she pushed Jungwon who fell on the ground.

"What the hell is happening here?!" She shouted and Jungwon groaned in pain and looked at her.

"Who is Euijoo to you guys? What happened to Mirae? How did you came to know I was here? And WHO THE HECK TOOK MIRAE'S BODY?!" She shouted and knelt on the ground.

"Sarang... she'll be fine..." Jungwon said and came near to her and held her shoulders.

"I hate vampires. I fucking hate them." Sarang abruptly said making Jungwon in complete shock.

She started crying and Jungwon paused to process what she said and what he wanted to do next.

Then Euijoo, Taki and Nicholas came with Niki, Jay and Sunoo and they looked at Jungwon.

Jungwon signaled them to be quiet but Sarang could already sense and she turned around to see who came.

"Where is Mirae?" She went to Euijoo who looked at Niki and Jay who looked at him back.

"She must be safe with one of my friend. You don't have to worry." Euijoo said and Sarang got and started hitting Euijoo to remove her frustration.

"I'm so done! I hate you! I can't belive you!" She shouted and Taki came in between of them.

"Euijoo hyung just save you from those vampires and you are just pushing him away?" Taki questioned her and she looked at him.

"Aren't you guys with those vampires? I hate vampires!" Sarang said and Nicholas came near to her with a cold look and making her look at him.

"We aren't here for those vampires. We do hate them. We are here for to take our real owner." Nicholas said with the cold and sharp voice.

"Stop it here Nicholas. Let's go." Euijoo said and looked at  who looked at him. She wanted to stop him but three of the werewolves ran.

"Did they came to help us?" Jungwon asked Jay who nodded his head and Niki rolled his eyes,

"We could've saved Mirae and Sarang." Niki lowkey said to them and then Sarang turned to them.

"How did you came to know that I was here?" She questioned Jungwon who looked at her.

"I followed you of course..." he said and she sighed and walked to school.

"By the way... do you have any relation with Euijoo?" Sunoo questioned and Sarang stopped and looked at Sunoo.

"I just think I know how since very long time... but it's none of your business..." Annoyed Sarang told Sunoo who scoffed and glared at Sarang who rolled her eyes and went to school.

Jungwon felt really weird and looked at Sarang and he could weird aura from here

-

"Since when you were a vampire?" Mirae questioned Sunghoon who was helping Mirae with her cuts on her hands.

"It's a long story." He said making Mirae quiet for some seconds but he spoke up,

"It was long ago. Where me and the nightball team lived in another dimension." He said making Mirae look at him.

"There we got experimented by some crazy vampires who turned us into extraordinary vampires." He said and got up from his seat and walked towards the exit but Mirae stopped him.

"So... the dimensions and vampires are real. Right?" Mirae questioned and he looked into her eyes and nodded.

They both looked at each other for a while and he backed off. And Mirae got up from the bed.

"I guess I'm okay now..." she said and Sunghoon looked at her and held her shoulders.

"You should stay with me for somedays. You must know how it is likely to be after being a vampire." Sunghoon said and made her sit on his bed.

"You should stay with me for a week atleast." He said leaving Mirae in complete shock and he looked at her with questioned look.

"Anyways... have you met other vampires?" Mirae questioned Sunghoon who looked at her.

"No... only we seven have special powers, and we just fought with the poor vampires who crave for blood," he said and Mirae nodded her head.

"I mean... vampires and werewolves have a special relationship. I've read it in the books that werewolves worked for vampires ages ago,.." Mirae said making Sunghoon listen to her.

"But since the Snow-Angel Vampire don't exist, th werewolves are freed and they are in human forms." Mirae said.

"Maybe those vampires are finding the traces of Snow-Angel Vampire." She said making Sunghoon look at him.

"So... Euijoo, Nicholas, Taki and K are always bothering us for the traces for their owner?" Sunghoon said himself and leaving Mirae in complete shock.

"Sunshine academy players are werewolves?!" Mirae questioned and Sunghoon nodded and he became more curious about the situation.

To be continued...