28

Moscow, Ashera's orphanage.

Ashera went to the boys and gave them food to eat.

"You guys need to eat before fighting with the vampires." She said and they all nervously started eating.

"Let me bring you guys water." She said and went inside the kitchen.

She opened her bag and saw the box which contained some kind of pills.

"I really adore you boys... but I have to do this for your safety." He said and took the jug of water water and added the pill and mixed the water till it was dissolved.

"This is for you to protect yourself from the vampires and the princess of Ambrosia." She said and took the water to the boys.

Soon, the boys felt asleep on the dining table.

Ashera looked at the window to see Seong Hwa standing there. She nodded her head and some men came and took the boys to a room.

The boys were lying on the ground, in circle. The candles outlined the circle. Seong Hwa stood in between the whole room with some book lying on the ground.

She took a deep breath and her eyes started glowing, so did the candles.

"The power of king who had given me a gift,"

"I will chose to use this power at right deeds."

"They may remember! they fought the evil"

"They may remember! They were experimented and were created."

"They may remember! They were send to another dimension."

"They may remember all these lies!"

"This is only for protecting themselves."

"The kings who were recreated! Shall be unleashing their powers as they turn 18!"

"They shall be protecting the princess!"

She said the last word and opened her arms. She spun, making the whole candle light disappear and enter the boys bodies.

Seong Hwa fell on the ground. She took deep breathe and Seong Hwa came to her, helping her to get up.

"Send them where Sarang has been sent. The spell would make the kings to protect her." Seong Hwa said and she nodded. Those men came again and took the boys.

Present.

"You guys were not created by the bad vampires. You guys were already born as the most powerful vampires after kingdom Ambrosia who were glad and agreed to protect the whole kingdom of Ambrosia as your power were nothing infront of anyone." Nanny Seong explained.

She also explained how Ashera and her were gifted to send the people out from danger by casting spells and sending them to other dimensions and creating one. Not only them but alot of vampires around the world who were under kingdom Ambrosia were gifted with these power.

"It was the command given by the kingdom to protect kings of Freljord so that they would protect the princess of Ambrosia." She said.

The people who were in the room were shocked, shooketh that they couldn't believe their ears.

-

Sarang was in her room as her memories were finally recovered. She wasn't able to believe that she was a vampire. She heard a knock on her door.

She didn't replied and went to open the door to see Jungwon waiting.

"Can I come in?" He questioned making Sarang nod her head and let him enter her room. Jungwon turned around to see Sarang who was looking at him

"Can I hug you?" Sarang abruptly questioned making Jungwon stare at her, confused.

Before Jungwon can reply, Sarang hugged him tightly. Squeezing her arms around her neck and tears fell on his neck.

Jungwon immediately hugged her waist, pulling her even closer into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much Sarang. So much." Jungwon replied, brushing her hair with his fingers and they both broke the hug and stared at each other.

Jungwon wiped her tears and smiled.

"I waited for years, I'm glad you're finally back." Jungwon smiled and Sarang nodded and held onto his hands.

"Jungwon.... If at all something happens. If at all we are going to fight with the world, I want you to know that, I'm not going to leave you. We are going to go this together and... Jungwon... I..."

Sarang hesitated. Jungwon felt his heart at ease, patiently listening to her.

"Jungwon, I don't want to lose you again. Not you or not anyone. I love you guys so much. You guys are my family now and I will do anything to protect you all." She finished and Jungwon leaned in closer to her.

"You love the guys?" He questioned making Sarang look at her in confusion. She chuckled and played along with him.

Neither of them talked as Sarang proceeded to move back as Jungwon leaned more closer, near to her face.

"Can I..." He breathed heavily, waiting for this moment to happened. Sarang smiled and kissed his lips. Jungwon smiled and kissed her back.

They kissed passionately, hugging each other, pulling each other into their warm embrace, finally waiting for years, they had reunited afterall.

_

Hello guys, it's been so long since I've published any chapter in this and I want to apologize for keeping you guys waiting for this long.

My life has not been that easy. My love for writing these books were finished at one point that I had to stop writing and focus on my studies.

I'm genuinely sorry for making you guys wait and I don't want you to raise false hope about me publishing more chapters because I'm still busy but I'll try to finish this book, I still have alot of chapters to write for this book and it's gonna take alot of time to finish.

Anyways, i hope that the main plot had been revealed to you guys and I'm very sorry, again for keeping you guys awaited.

See you guys later!!!

-A/N