2. What the - II

It is the sequel to my one shot 'WHAT THE' but can be read as stand-alone as well.

Not proofread yet. Ignore the typos.

Happy Reading :)

"Haww what did you say? I tortured you for the nine months I carried Abeer?" She asked in disbelief.

"Any doubts? If yes then go and ask the family."

He was now enjoying this. Some serious conversation between them has led to this interesting one all of a sudden amusing him. No wonder she never let a day go by without making him smile and happy by her antics.

"Oh so now you want a payback?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Exactly!" He pursed his lips.

"Why? Are you pregnant?" She wiggled her eyebrows with her hands on her hips.

He snorted looking away covering his mouth with his hand before composing himself and looking at her seriously.

"Oh we were. Now we have a baby! You practically kept me on toes for months. Now I deserve some respite. Don't I?" He demanded looking at her intensely.

"As if you have given birth to a baby. Oh hello mister do you have any freaking idea about labor pains?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

For a moment Arnav shuddered remembering the time when she was in labor before their little bundle came into this world making them both forget the pain which they, especially she went through for a whole day.

"Now you are trying to send me to guilt trip to change the topic." He shook his head looking knowingly at her.

It was another thing the day of Abeer's delivery was imprinted in his mind and would stay so forever. He could never forget it. Nor could she. It was the most painful and the most happiest day of their life, both.

"What do you want?" She gritted out glaring at him. Biting back a chuckle he thought for a moment before it struck him.

"Not for nine months but for just 7 days you'd do as I say without any complain or argument." He played his card well.