6. His Joy, Her Bliss (HEHP Bonus)

A small token of gratitude by me to all of my wonderful readers of 'His Ego, Her Pride'. A bonus chapter 😘

Happy reading ♥️

It was Anjali-Sameer's daughter Sanjana's(Sunny) 8th birthday.

She was home from her boarding school to celebrate it with her family.

Along with Raizadas, Rathodes, Guptas and only the birthday girl's close friends were present at the party.

In midst the laughters, cake cutting, heartfelt wishes, showering the overwhelmed Sunny with several gifts, the couple who need not to be named were having the war through glares they were throwing at each other making the others shake their heads at them.

Of course how could they live without their usual fights every other day.

After the initial hullabaloo Sanjana was now chatting and having the feast with her friends keeping Anjali by her side, proudly showing off her little five months old younger brother Dhruv Singh Rathode in her mother's arms. Oh how she loves him!

"What did they fight about this time?" Akash whispered to Sameer shaking his head as he chuckled seeing how they both were pretending to be offended yet weren't taking their eyes off each other.

"No idea. They don't fight with each other. They quarrel FOR each other. I'm sure this time it's no different." Sameer shrugged not at all worried but was amused like their families were, seeing the antics of the grown up couple.

"Couldn't agree more!" Akash smiled wide before his gaze wandered to the lady of his heart.

She was taking his breaths away with her simple yet alluring avatar in green salwar suit. Ah he need to do something about his love life too. He sighed inwardly. Soon he would. Akash promised himself.

"Chote Mamu!" Sanjana exclaimed as she came running to him holding his gift unwrapped.

Arnav closed his eyes clicking his tongue. Khushi bit back the smile knowing the reason.

"I love love loved your gift." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek making him smile despite the irritation as he embraced her back pecking her temple.

"You loved my gift, right?" Arnav's tone took a calculative turn after making her sit beside him.

Khushi rolled her eyes beside him knowing he was upto something for sure to manipulate his niece.

Sanjana bobbed her head causing her high ponytail to dangle to and fro adorably. She was looking too cute adorned in a light pink dress designed and gifted to her exact at midnight last night by one of her most favorite person. Her Bua/Mami. Khushi.

"So if you loved it so much then how about you start calling me 'Uncle' from now on?" He so hoped she would listen and stop calling him that ridiculous name.

Chote Mamu, like seriously? Following her suit now even her friends call him the same. Imagine the fun---ahem ahem---the embarrassment. Uff.

His gaze caught Khushi's whilst she raised her eyebrows at him shaking her head. He knew that mocking look she sent his way for his suggestion to his niece.

"Angrez chale gaye. Aap ko chor gaye! (English people left. But left you here!)"

He huffed inwardly knowing she was remembering the same she once said to him in irritation when he didn't know the meaning of certain basic Hindi words much to her bewilderment.

"Chote Uncle? Okay!" Sanjana nodded obediently.

Khushi pursed her lips to stop herself from laughing as he was already glaring at her to stay put.