His Ego, Her Pride (Part 2)

I have turned this One Shot into a "Short Story" of 5 parts give or take.

So here a the few points I want to clear regarding it.

1. There is no evil Shyam in it. Where there is an ASR, why do we need another villian? ROFL.

2. Anjali is married to the love of her life Sameer and she has a daughter namedSanjana.Other than that all the characters are same like they were in the show.

Enjoy!

The whole of the office stood stock still on their place and so did Lavanya as they witnessed the scene unfold before them. No one had the courage to say anything let alone breathe because right there in the middle of the office a defiant Khushi was standing before the ASR whose eyes weren't shining with challenge like it always did ever since Khushi joined AR but something akin to defeat was visible not only in chocolate brown pools but also in his stance.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME? WHAT WRONG DID I EVER DO TO YOU THAT YOU STOOPED SO LOW TO MAKE ME SURRENDER?" Her voice boomed around in the office. Not only her voice but also a whimper that left her involuntarily.

They all saw how ASR flinched not at her shout but at her sob as if it was cutting him deep. They have never seen Arnav Singh Raizada this way before. Ever.

Unknown to them AR front door opened and some people walked in and soon their condition was the same as any of the AR employees witnessing it.

"Fine. FINE. Haar maani humne. Aap jeete hum haare!(I accept defeat. You won. I lost)" She screeched.

"Aur kya chahte hain aap? Girgirayen hum aap k saamne? Ghutno par baith k aap se maafi maange? Theek hai. Humein manzoor hai. Lekin aap pehle humein hamara qasoor toh btaiye? (What else do you want? For me to beg before you? Go to my knees and ask your forgiveness? Fine. I agree I will. But before that at least tell me what is my fault exactly?)" She shrieked at the top of her lungs.

He looked away whilst his Adam's apple bobbed.

"Aise kya kiya humne k aap ko humein neecha dikhane k liye jhoot ka sahara lena pada? (What did I ever do to you that you have to use lies as a bait to lower me in front of everyone's eyes?)" Her shoulders were shaking with sobs racking through her but her stance remained confident.

Tears were falling down her cheeks but her eyes were flashing with never ending spirit as she stood facing him heads on.

Clearly he did win in breaking her tough exterior but he didn't fully succeed in breaking her completely.