His Ego, Her Pride (Part 3)

IMPORTANT:  Even though it is the 3rd Part of HIS EGO, HER PRIDE but still it can be read as stand alone ;)

(Not Proofread)

Here you go!

___________________

"You are my boss but that's from 9 to 5 Sir. After that neither I am your employee nor you are my employer. Get that!"

She has snapped and cut the call when he has called her at 2 in the night to order her to report right away to AR just to disrupt her peace because she has destructed his.

More so she switched off her cell phone as well in order to stop him from messing with her. Talking to her. Hearing her voice which though has shattered every sane thought in his mind always but still he craved to hear it all the time. Damn him. And damn her!

How could she?

How dare she?

That's why he made that dubious plan in order to get back at her. In the dark of the night ASR for the first time used a lie to win a game because he knew the truth would not help his cause. Truth could only break him not her. She would never concede until he change his ways. So he abandoned every other rule he followed before she entered his life when he played a fair and square game he resorted to treacherous ways to bring her to knees.

Pacing for another fifteen minutes in his cabin in AR in rage he thought of the pros and cons of his action. Cons turned out more than pros but he dismissed them all in his mind and late night he went floors down to the workers' desks and stopped in front of hers but only after going to the control room and turning off all the CCTV cameras.

In the box she has thrown her things carelessly he left many bundles of note under her things wrapped in a white clothe.

His next plan of action happened in the morning when he instigated her about cutting her half-salary and later giving her the double he played with her evilly and the outcome was as he expected.

Khushi resigned from the job in her rage to protect her self-respect and leaving she took the same box without looking into it after shoving her things in along with her hand-bag.

Let the game begin! Arnav thought in his mind half smiling victoriously looking at her retreating back from his cabin with Lavanya standing besides him, her arms linked with his and she was saying something but he didn't hear any of it. His ego was boosted seeing a petite certain girl falling into his well built trap.

Real fun would start now Khushi Kumari Gupta!

However intelligent you presume yourself to be, ASR will always be one step ahead of you!

What happened next turned out to be a nightmare for the Gupta family especially Khushi.

She reached home and ignoring her Jiji and Bua ji's concerns seeing her angry bloodshot eyes and shattered self she walked away and shut herself in the room to calm herself down before explaining them everything from the start. It's high time she let them know about that monster in the disguise of a human being.

But alas, she didn't get the chance to talk at all to them nor let them know in what miseries she has fallen as the unexpected happened in less than an hour of her return.

Police arrived in fact barged in their abode and in midst the heartrending cries of Payal and Bua ji arrested Khushi in the charge of stealing money from AR making the excuse of resigning.