4. Khushi's Boyfriend

I reached 4K followers recently while Dillagi reached 400K reads and 21K+ Votes. Wow. I can't believe it still. Limitless Love 1 popularity is increasing day by day and so is all of my stories.

In order to show my genuine gratitude towards you all I am publishing a One Shot I wrote quite long ago but never posted it till now.

While I am getting the other stories updates ready enjoy this Shot. My take on Sheetal track. Let me know how it turned out :)

(Not Proofread)

Here you go!

_____________________

Arnav barged in the house like a hurricane only to see everyone gone to some birthday function including Khushi according to HP.

"Did Khushi tell you about her boyfriend she has had only once? And that wasn't you if you may ask." Lavanya has said and ever since he has been on his edge. On eggshells.

Sheetal who came home a few minutes after him frowned seeing him pacing the living room yelling at the servants whoever tried to ask him anything about either water or food.

He was still in his grey Armani suit with blazer discarded and sleeves of his shirt rolled up till his elbow. Sheetal's eyes filled with admiration. For a minute she took in his smoking hot look and upon that the anger on his nose added to his charms. She let out a long sigh inwardly.

He still hasn't noticed her as he was too busy measuring the length of the spacious living room with knitted brows.

His extra attention to her the last few days has given her hope that maybe they still have a chance. Anyways, that middle class nerdy girl wasn't a match up to this extremely handsome classy man.

Smirking at her own thought she turned to the long mirror at the wall on her left to gauge her look. Adjusting her already combed hairs some more she approached him.

"What's wrong, Arnav?" She asked adding extra sweetness to her voice. More like cooed.

"WHAT IS IT TO YOU?" He snapped.

She flinched staggering back shocked. There, he put bucket of cold water on all of her hopes and dreams.

"Mind your own fucking business!" He hissed pointing a finger at her.The cordial, casual and friendly behavior he was keeping up with her was just because Khushi invited her to live in RM. And also because he was angry at Khushi for her always selfless nature.

Apne paidon par kulhadi madna koi mairi biwi se seekhe! (How to dig your own grave should be learnt from my wife!) He growled in his mind.

Sheetal's face turned red with humiliation as the servants were also present there.

"Sorry." She mumbled swallowing her ego for she didn't want to lose her chance with him.

Pity her she still think she stands a chance!

If any occupants of the RM has read her thoughts they would have laughed hard because they all knew how much crazy Arnav and Khushi were for each other. That when painful misunderstanding, contract marriage and their connected past couldn't separate them then how could she do it and that too her, Sheetal whom Arnav hasn't had any contact for years!

"It won't happen again." She tried again.

Arnav didn't bother replying her and yelled at the servants to bugger off without any reason. They all scurried off in different directions.