The Runaway Victor: Part II

The time has come to announce to the entirety of District Thirteen that we no hold two of the most powerful people in the Rebellion here in our District. Grandson of President Snow, Soldier Orion Snow who will be in the leading forces once we begin our war on the Capitol-- in the eyes of Command, Soldier Snow is equal to the Victors, used as President Snows puppet, surviving the long journey to Thirteen across the nation; he is our Runaway Victor.

Second we now have the Rebellions backbone, without her the rebels wouldn't have taken their chance to fight back against the Capitol. Soldier Quinn Maverick has agreed to assist us to the best of her ability, serving as the leader of this movement until we have a more "stable leader" in her words.

Now, as the Seventy-Fourth Annual Hunger Games begin, Soldier Maverick believes that we won't have to wait long for our chance to begin advancing this movement.

But do not get too comfortable in this state, District Thirteen; the worst has yet to come. But I promise you this, I, President Coin, will never give in note will I back down until this war has been won.

-President Alma Coin

_______
Here is the beginning of Part II everyone!!!! I think you will love what I have in store for you!