Chapter 1

Josie's POV:

I woke up to my alarm. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone it was 7:30 am, so that means... i am going to be late for school if i don't get up NOW. I quickly got up and went to bathroom, i have own bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I dont't  have time to go to shower, fuck. I ran downstairs where my best friend and also my cousin was sitting.

''Why didn't you wake me up!'' i asked while i was looking for my car keys.

''Last week you literally said that i shouldn't wake you up'' Lizzie said.

''Ugh have anyone seen my car keys'' I asked.

''Check your jacket's pocket'' my mom yelled from the kitchen.

I ran to where my jacket was and checked the pockets and of course it was there, i think i have dementia or something. I took my jacket and ran outside, unlocked the doors and got in. I started the car until i heard Lizzie yelling.

''You always forget me!'' She yelled while running towards car and got in.

We only live like ten minutes away from school. We arrived to school and i immediately got out and ran inside the bell rang so i ran faster, my math teacher Ms.Lockwood didn't like if i was late again. I saw that door was open so i ran in and the teacher wasn't there. I sat down next to Rafael, he is my very close friend.

''You are always late Jo'' he laughed.

''I know, but teacher is not here so she can't yell at me'' I said

''Where is she anyway she is always here''

''I don't know maybe her cat got stuck on the tree'' Raf said. I laughed.

''Quiet!'' I turned my head towards the door where our teacher was standing.

Math have been going on for about fifteen minutes and i was already bored. Math wasn't my favorite i suck at math, i never understood what teacher was saying. Usually i draw on the table, but last time Ms.Lockwood saw it and i got detention. After 45 minutes the bell rang and i immediately got up and went to the hallway.

''See you later'' Raf said.

I walked to where my friends was sitting.

''Hi guys'' i said walking to them.

''Hi'' they said in unison.

''Where is Raf'' Caleb asked.

''I don't know he went somewhere'' i said.

''Where is Lizzie and Mg'' they were always here.

''I don't know i saw when Lizzie whispered to his ear something when we were in class'' Penelope said, who was also my ex-girlfriend we broke up few weeks ago.

''I don't even wanna know anymore'' They are together so i don't wanna imagine what they are doing right now.

I sat down and we talked about our weekends until the bell rang.

''See you guys later'' I headed for my second class which was History. I liked History because the teacher was nice and funny.

History had been going on for about thirty minutes when someone entered the room. It was Hope Mikaelson, she was popular girl in our school, i mean there is few other popular boys and girls but i think she was the most popular. She also likes to fight or i think so i have seen her few times fightning with others, one time she punched someone on the face and his nose was broken. Her father owns this school and few others and her mother is one of the best lawyers in the country.