Chapter 21

Hope's POV:

I watched when Josie walked out of the restroom, i was shocked about what happened i didn't though that would happen when i walked inside. I shook my head and washed my hands then leaving back to hallway where other student's were talking laughing apparently i don't have to go to back to class.

I walked to the cafeteria and picked apple to my hand then searched for someone who i know. My eyes scanned Ava who was sitting alone, i walked to there and sat down without asking permission.

''Why is the famous Ava sitting alone eating her lunch'' i joked.

''I mean i am no longer alone'' i rolled my eyes.

''Where is others anyway'' i looked around trying to find our other friends.

''Busy like usually or what you would know, you were away for 2 months'' Ava said as i took bite of my apple.

''Look i am sorry that i didn't say anything about leaving but i am here now'' i apologized.

''Just don't do that ever again'' i nodded.

Josie's POV:

I walked to the library where others were sitting on the bean bags and chatting.

''Where were you'' Sebastian asked.

''I uh nowhere'' i sat down on the bean bag next to Penelope who looked at me like she knew i was lying.

''We should sometime go again to Sebastian's lake house'' Liz said looking at Sebastian who was smiling.

''Last time was nice if you don't count the fight'' Raf chuckled.

''About that hows your face Jo''

''It's fine still hurts little bit'' i gently touched on the spot where i got punched to.

''She can take a pu-'' Liz stopped when she looked at the library doors.

''What'' Kaleb questioned, i turned around to look at the doors and i saw Hope standing there.

''I want to say few things to her'' Liz said.

''No Liz'' i tried to stop her when she got up, but i failed so i went after her.

''Hi little bitch'' Liz said to Hope.

''Liz'' she said as i finally got there.

''Very nice to leave your team before the game which we lost by the way'' Liz took step closer to Hope.

''Well you should have just played better and just not to shake your ass to the boys'' I looked down knowing that this will not end well.

''What did you say'' Liz raised her voice.

''You heard what i said or are you def'' she poked Liz on her shoulder.

''You little bitch'' Liz slapped Hope on face and they started fightning.

I tried to separate them even if the last time didn't end well. I looked at others with helpless face, they came and Sebastian separated Liz away from Hope.

''Come Liz she is not worth it'' the others started walking away and i turned to look at Hope who was already looking me. I smiled little bit to her, then i left to catch others.

The school ended and we arrived back to home, Liz holding cold bag on her face when we walked inside the house.

''What happened to you'' mom came and looked at Liz worried, she didn't ask me when i got punched on my face.

''Girl from the school punched her'' i quickly said.

''Oh honey next time punch her harder, like i did when i was your age'' mom said.

''Mom'' i chuckled.

''What'' she smiled then walked to upstairs.

''She is badass'' Liz said as she walked upstairs too.

''Yeah she is'' i said to myself.

I walked to upstairs to my room. I looked at my room which was a mess, i sighned and started cleaning my room. I cleaned all the trash away, threw dirty clothes to the washer and put it on, vacuumed my floor. I stood at my door looking at my now clean room when i noticed that there was some clothes under my bed.

I knelt down and took the clothes that were under my bed, i looked at them and they weren't mine. I looked confused at them until i remembered that Hope borrowed them to me. I put them in the washer too so i can give them back to her.

I sat down on my bed thinking what happened in the restroom, thinking about Hope. I slowly touched my lips when i though about the kiss. I quickly put my hand down when my room door opened.

''Hi dad'' i said.

''Hi how are you'' he came in and sat down next to me.

''Good why you ask'' i looked at him confused.

''Can't father ask how his daughter is doing?'' he looke at me.

''Well your daughter is fine'' i smiled at him.

''Well good'' he said.

We talked for awhile, we laughed a lot i missed this. It was first time for long time that we talked alone without mom or Liz.

''I am going to eat something now'' i nodded and he left and closed the door behind him.

I smiled when the door closed, i missed the father-daughter time.