Chapter 23

Hope's POV:

I kissed Josie on her soft lips and told her how i miss her. She looked at me in the eyes without saying anything she looked little bit surprised and shocked, fuck did i just mess everything up..

''Josie?'' i said softly whispering while tears falling down on my cheek.

''I-i don't know what to say really'' She finally spoke up.

''I know, i know i messed things up i left you and dissapeared for 2months. I should have told you that i leave for awhile and not just leave. This whole thing what has been up between our family shocked me, yes but the biggest reason why i did what i did was because i needed to find myself before i could give all of me to you like i alreayd told you at the lakehouse...'' i said as i looked at her beautiful chocolate eyes hoping that she would say something.

''Hope.. i have missed you too why did i then kiss you at the school. I told myself that i don't have any feeling for you, but when i saw you at middle of the forest all that came back'' Tears started falling down on my cheeks, she wiped them off.

''Jo give me one chance i know that i don't probably deserve it but i wanna make it up to you all that what i did'' I said as i looked down at the floor.

There was silent for a while until Josie broke it.

''Hope i will you one chance to make it up, but on one condition'' I looked up at her.

''And what it is'' I asked.

''No kissing and this secret will stay between us until i am ready'' she said.

''Of course Josie'' I said happily. I hugged her until i remembered she doesn't have a shirt on.

''Sorry'' I released her.

''Oh yeah i don't have a shirt on'' she chuckled, it was cute to look.

''I should go my aunts are probably looking for me'' i said.

''See you later then'' she smiled, i smiled back.

''You can keep them'' i said as i walked away from her room.

I walked outside where i looked for my aunts i didn't find them. I walked around the yard, god dam it was so big.

''Where were you'' i turned around and saw my aunts standing behind me arms crossed.

''Somewhere'' I told.

''Yeah sure we were about to leave you ready?'' Freya asked, i nodded.

We walked to our car and before i got in i saw Josie standing at the door looking towards me. I gave her a smile then got in the car and Bex drove away back to home.

Josie's POV:

I watched how Hope gave me a smile then got in the car and they drove away. When i didn't see the car anymore i walked back to my friends they probably think where did i go.

''Where did you disappeared'' Sebastian asked as i sat down.

''I talked with mom'' I told.

''We were starting to make snowman, wanna join?'' i nodded.

We all started making a snowman. We made big snowball, then medium and lastly small one. We put them together and Liz put her scarf around snowmans neck. I went back inside i stole my dads one hat. I put it on the snowman and it missed one thing, the nose. Lizzie went back inside to get carrot and when she came she put it.

''We should name it'' i said.

Everybody started saying names.

''How about Rudolf'' we all agreed to that, his name was now Rudolf.

Few hours passes and people started leaving, not awhile our friends left too and Lizzie went back inside. I was still outside looking at the snowman when everyone was already left. I heard footsteps behind me.

''Did you build it'' Familiar voice asked.

''Me, Lizzie and our friends'' i said as dad walked next to the snowman.

''Do it have name'' he asked.

''Rudolf'' i told.

''Wait a dam minute is that my favorite hat?'' i chuckled.

We walked back inside the house, i immediatelly took my jacket off it was so warm in here. I throw my jacket on the floor and walked upstairs chuckling as my father groaned because i left my jacket on the floor.

I took some clothes and went to bathroom. I took my clothes off and turned the shower on. I stepped under the shower. It felt nice how the warm water is hitting my skin then falling down throught my body. I was there for almost hour when i decided to turn the shower off.

I grabbed my towel and started drying myself. I put the clothes on that i picked, long shirt and boxers. I opened the door and jumped on my bed. All i can think is Hope, and only Hope..

I snapped out of my thinking when i heard my phone beeping. I picked it up and saw that Hope send me something.

Hope: What are you doing tomorrow?

Josie: Probably nothing, why?

Hope: I will pick you up at 10am put something warm on.

I throw my phone next to me and i laid down on the bed, what will happen tomorrow.