Chapter 29

Hope's pov:

We are driving to Josie's new house, she gave me the address so i can drive us there and she can take a nap. She told me how she kicked and punched landon on face, i didn't know that this girl is so badass, i wouldn't never think that Josie could punch or kick someone, maybe it's true all people are not so innocent as they seem be.

''Are we there yet'' i heard josie mumbling on the seat next to me.

I turn my face to look at her and then to gps.

''We are here'' i said as i stopped the car in front of the house.

''That was fast drive'' she said in her sleepy voice.

''Maybe because you slept and i was the one who drove us here'' i said as i got out of the car to the trunk.

I open the trunk and grabbed our bags and carried them to front door. I turn to look behind me, josie still in the car staring at me. I chuckled and walked to hers door, opened it and picked her up in bridal style, she wrapped her hands around my neck as i started walking towards the front door.

''You have to open the door babe'' I whispered to her, she mumbled and put the pincode in the lock.

I opened the door when it was unlocked, josie still in my arms. I did few spins as we entered in the large open living room which made her giggle.

''I have to go get the bags'' i placed her down on the couch and walked back to front door, grabbed the bags and closed the door.

''I was supposed be the one who is taking care of you'' Josie said.

''You can take later, but now i will take care of you, you are tired you can barely even walk'' i told her.

''Maybe we should go to bed'' I suggested to her, she nodded and put her arms up. I picked her up and carried her to upstairs to one of the bedrooms.

I put her down next to bed. I looked at her when she jumped on the bed and started saying something, but i was already in the bathroom so i didn't hear what she said. I brushed my teeth and undressed myself and put shorts and white t-shirt on.

I walked back to the bedroom just to see that josie have fallen asleep. I slowly walk next to her and put the blanket on her so she doesn't get cold. I did few things before i walked other side of the bed and laid next to her. I stroke her hair a while and watched her sleeping peacefully until i fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at my phone it was 8:30 am. I stretched my arms and yawned, i didn't get much of sleep last night because josie kicked me every 20 minutes. I looked next to me just to see that josie isn't there. I sat up and got out of the bed. I walk downstairs and see josie's back, and that she is making breakfast. I quietly walked behind her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her.

''Did i woke you up'' she asked worried.

''No you didn't'' i mumbled to her back.

''Sit down i made some breakfast'' i let go of her and sat on the kitchen island as josie put plate in front of me, she made blueberry pancakes and some eggs with bacon.

''Thank you'' i said as she sat down next to me.

''Like i said i am going to take care of you now'' i smiled and pecked her on lips, then started eating.

After eating the breakfast what josie made, i walked uptairs to took shower because i smell really bad i can even smell myself. I took quick warm shower. I dryed myself and wrapped towel around me. I walked back to bedroom where josie was sitting and reading. As i walked in she immediatelly closed the book and looked at me.