Chapter 12

Josie's POV:

''I thought that they didn't knew each other'' hope asked confused, well i didn't know neither.

''Are sure that those are our parents?'' i looked at Rebekah who was confused like us, i thought that she would know i mean she is Hope's dad sister.

''Yeah i am 100% sure, i have seen pictures of my parents when they were in our age'' i told.

Few hours passes and we have been trying to come up some kinda explanion to why Hope's parents lied and what happened between our parents. Rebekah left to her apartment to look some others evidence or pictures where they are together. We were kinda tired it was already a night.

''You look tired i think we should go to bed'' Hope asked worried.

''I want to know what happened between our parents and we can't just ask from them'' i yawned

''Josie'' i looked at Hope who looked worried about me, i nodded.

We picked all the pictures and papers to safe so Hope's parents wouldn't suspect anything what we are doing we are not ready to ask from them about their past we have to know something first. Hope grabbed my arm and led me to her room.

''You have to change your clothes you know'' Hope chuckled when i jumped on her bed

''I am too tired'' i murmured

''If you don't change your clothes i will sleep on sofa'' i got up and quickly changed my clothes, i grabbed her arm and pulled her on the bed.

''Done'' i smiled.

Hope turned the light off and i feel how she wrapped around me. I like this, i hope this will never stop i don't wanna lose her.

Hope's POV:

I woke up, still feeling how my arms wrapped around Josie. I let small smile as i bury my head into her brunette hair. I laid like this for awhile until i noticed her waking up.

''Good morning'' i kissed her on the head

''Good morning'' she turned around

''Did you sleep well'' i put her hair behind her ear so i can see her beautiful face better.

''Yes Jessica'' she murmured

''Good.. wait'' i sat up and looked her right in her eyes

''Jessica?''

''Ups i mean Hope'' i looked her with serious face

''I was kidding i don't know any Jessica's'' she laughed.

''Funny'' i throw a pillow right on her face.

I got up and put some pants on. I walked downstairs where Rebekah was cooking some breakfast

''When did you came here'' i rubbed my eyes and sat down

''like 10 minutes ago'' she put the eggs and bacon on the plate and handed it to me.

''Where is the other one''

''Right there'' i looked behind me where Josie was coming.

''Here'' she handed her plate too

''Thanks'' i looked at her when she gave Rebekah a small smile, i don't know if she liked her or not.

''So did you find anything'' i asked

''Few pictures'' she put the pictures down on the table, Josie and i grabbed one and looked them.

''I don't get it what happened between our parents that they had to lie to us'' i looked at Josie then Rebekah.

''I don't know but i can tell i remember this one night when Klaus came home angry, i don't know if it has to do anything with this'' Rebekah told.

''Look'' i looked at Josie when she flipped the picture, i looked at it and there was a address

''Do you know who's address is that'' i handed the picture to Rebeka

''Yeah it's our mother's your grandmas it's like four hours drive away'' she told us.

''Then let's go there then'' i said.

''Yeah sure i have to first go home to see Liz and that the place is still up'' i nodded.

I looked Josie how she got up and left outside to her car and drove away.

Josie's pov:

I drove on our driveway, i saw Mg's car there i am glad that Liz has not been alone, my parents come home tomorrow.

I got out and opened the door, the house looked just like when i left nothing was broken or anything.

''Liz?'' i yelled and heard how upstairs door opened and Liz came out.

''Josie'' she ran downstairs and hugged me.

''I was away like one day'' i chuckled.

''It has been so boring when you were away'' she complained

''Really?'' I looked outside through the window where was Mg's car.

''Oh yeah fuck'' i laughed.

''I just came to check that everything is okay and grab few things'' she nodded and i ran upstairs to my room, i changed my clothes and some in my bag, i don't know how long we will be there.

I walked downstairs when i heard someone drove on our driveway, it was Hope and Rebekah.

''See you later'' i yelled to Liz and went outside.

I got in and we drove off. It was kinda awkward nobody didn't say anything, Rebekah drove and Hope sat next to me and was on her phone. I looked through the window the landscapes. It's been 3 hours when we left and it was kinda boring.

''You alright?'' Hope put her phone down and looked at me

''Yeah'' i murmured

''You sure?'' she put her hand on my thigh, i nodded.

''I didn't know that you have sister'' Rebekah said, i can see that she tried to start conversation.

''She is not my sister, Liz is my cousin her parents died when she was 5 so we took her to live with us'' Hope looked confused when i told, i forgot that she didn't know either.

''What happened'' Rebekah asked, i started to hesitate.

''Someone murdered them'' i looked away.

''Did they find the murderers'' hope asked.

''No'' i said, it was hard to say that they weren't my parents but they were part of our family i had many good memories when i played with my uncle, i miss them.

We arrived there and there was old looking house. We got out and i started to thinking that maybe this is bad idea what if she tells us something that will change everything.

 ''Everything is going to be alright'' I smiled to Hope and grabbed her hand, she kissed my hand.

''Here we go'' Rebakah murmured and knocked at the door.

''Who the hell is there'' The door opened and there was standing this old lady.

''Hi mom'' Rebekah said.