Chapter 16

Josie's POV:

It's Friday, i haven't been in school since Tuesday it just remind me of Hope, us. Liz and my parents has been trying to cheer me up but it hasn't been helping me. I have been chilling in my room watching some netflix and also i bought weed so i have been high also, it takes my pain away.

''Can i come in?'' i heard somebody knocking on my door

''Whatever'' the door opened and Liz came in.

''What's that smell?'' she opened my room windows.

''Me'' i said.

''Josie now you get up, get a shower and come with me'' she pulled my blanket away.

''No'' i murmured

''Yes now'' i sighed and took the shower and changed my clothes, i have to say i smelled bad and it was time to change clothes too.

I walked to downstairs walked in the kitchen and sat down when Liz made some breakfast.

''They are not home'' i looked around me, no parents

''I see'' i took bite of a apple.

''Today we are going to have some fun with our friends'' i dropped the apple and got up.

''No sit down'' i sat down

''I don't feel like going out'' i complained.

''You don't have to they are coming here'' the doorbell rang

Liz walked at the door and opened it i could hear how they shouted when they came in. I sighed and got up to look.

''Josiee'' Kaleb walked over to me and hugged me

''Kaleb can you-'' he released me and i took deep breath he almost killed me.

''Thank you''

''How are you'' Raf asked.

''Good'' obviously not good, but i don't want to listen them saying it's going to be okay plapla.

''How are you really'' Penelope whispered, she understand me, i was heart broken when we broke up.

''Like i said good'' i walked to others.

We had some fun really, we talked shit about peoples and newest dramas. Liz took few bottles of alcohol from my parents wine cellar i don't know how she even got there it's always locked and you need to know the pin code to get there, they always change it every two weeks.

''I have idea'' everyone turned to look at Lizzie.

''Let's swap phones, put the phone on the bowl and then one by one we take a phone not our owns somebody else's''

''I don't know if that's a good idea'' i said.

''It will be fun'' we all finally agreed and put the phones on the bowl and then one by one took the phone there

After everyone took a phone we looked whos it was i got Raf's, Liz got Mg's, Mg got Penelope's, Penelope got mine and Raf got Lizzie's. We all knew each others passwords so we didn't have to ask. We searched everything what was there, little secrets, search history and things like that.

''Uuu Josie i like your secret pictures'' Penelope showed everyone a picture where i had only my underwears and i was wet, hope took the photo when i was there.

''Josie you little slut'' i kinda blushed.

''What the actually fuck'' Liz yelled.

''What it is'' i looked at Mg then back to Liz.

''What the fuck is this Mg'' Liz started reading aloud the text's where Mg was talking some other girl dirty things.

''I can explain babe'' after that Lizzie slapped Mg on the face

''We are done'' Liz yelled and threw the phone to Mg.

''This was fun'' i took a ship of the bottle and watched how Mg left the house.

Not long until everyone else left too, it got too awkward and we started to be little drunk so it was best to everyone to leave. I cleaned the mess then walked to upstairs and knocked on Liz's door.

''Can i come'' i didn't wait for a answer i opened the door.

''I didn't say that you can come'' Liz murmured.

''I know'' i laid down on the bed next to her.

''I hate love'' Liz said sobbing.

''Welcome to the club Liz'' i tried to comfort her until she fell asleep, later did i.

Have a nice day/night :)