Chapter 8

Hope's POV:

''Fuck i love you Hope'' Landon moaned.

''Yeah sure'' i rolled my eyes.

''I can't believe that you agreed to this'' he said.

''I was bored'' i saw how the door handle got down and soon the door opened.

''Oh god'' Josie closed the door.

''Shit'' i pushed Landon away and got dressed.

''Who was that'' Landon asked.

''Josie'' i answered.

''Oh'' he murmured

''Yeah'' i got out and went back to sleeping area. I opened the door and saw Josie in her sleeping bag. I walked to mine's and went inside it.

I tried to sleep but i couldn't, i only thinked Josie's reaction when she saw us even if i tried to think something else, she was not supposed to see that..

I woke up few hours later when i fell asleep finally, i looked at my phone and it was 8 am. I looked outside and saw that there was storm i quess we don't leave here until the storm is over.

''Good morning everybody'' The supervisor shouted.

''As you can see there is storm outside so nobody doesn't leave here until the storm is over''

''Morning babe'' Landon said.

''I am not your babe'' i got up and went to cafeteria to eat some breakfast. I walked there and took some break and orange juice then sat down next to Ava and others.

''So you and Landon huh'' Chloe smirked.

''What?'' i asked.

''You guys had sex'' I almost choked on my bread how did they know

''Who told you that'' i asked.

''Landon'' Ava answered.

''Yes we had sex just because i was bored'' i stated.

''Yeah sure'' Chloe smirked.

I looked at the other table where Josie and her friends were sitting, i feel bad for her maybe i should talk to her about what she saw.

Josie's POV:

''Did you find your phone'' Liz asked.

''No'' i murmured.

''What?'' Mg asked.

''I didn't find my phone, but i was witnessing something, something teribble'' i looked down at my food.

''Spill the tea right now'' Liz told.

''Hope and Landon was having sex'' i whispered.

''No they didn't'' Liz looked at Hope

''Yes they did'' i laughed

We finished our breakfast and went back to sleeping area to look my phone if it was there.

''Found it'' Liz shouted

''Thank god'' I looked at my screen and saw that Hope has send me message i opened it.

Hope: meet me at the bathroom

''I have to go i will back soon'' i walked away from them.

I opened the bathrooms door and saw Hope standing there waiting for me.

''You came'' she said suprised.

''Yeah'' i said

''What do you wanna say''

''I know what you saw earlier and it was not what you think'' she stated

''You literally told me that you hate him and now you had sex with him'' i shouted

''Quiet'' she whispered.

''Oh you don't want everybody else to know that you guys had SEX'' i shouted

''Shut up'' she put her hand on my mouth.

''I can explain'' she said.

''I have to go'' i told her and left there.

''Where did you go'' I walked back to Liz and Mg

''I left to see Hope'' i told.

''What'' she asked.

''Yeah she wanted to explain about earlier'' i answered.

''Really'' Liz looked at the door and saw Hope walking in

''Hey Hope'' Liz shouted

''No don't Liz'' i tried to stop her but she walked next to her

''So you and Landon huh'' Liz questioned

''What'' Hope laughed

''Yeah i heard that you and Landon had sex'' Hope looked at me and i immediately looked down at the floor

''It's not true'' Hope stated and left.

''Really?'' I looked at Liz when she walked back to us.

Time passes and it's night almost and still the storm isn't relieved so that's mean we have to spend a another night here. I just wanna go home to sleep on my own bed.

Hope's POV:

We are still trapped here and probably tomorrow too. Josie have avoiding me since the bathroom think, why doesn't she listen to me i wanna explain everything to her.

''I am going  to take shower'' i heard Josie saying to Liz and Mg. I first hesitated to go take shower too but it was my only chance to explain to her so i took my towel and went to take shower. I walked in and heard that she was already taking shower, i took my clothes off grabbed a towel and walked there.

''Hi'' i put my towel down and turned the shower on, fortunately there was wall between each shower but they aren't that tall

''Are you following me'' She asked.

''No'' i told.

''Yes you are'' she looked at me

''I just want to explain'' i turned to look at her

''Okay fine'' she said.

''I only had sex with Landon so i could get something to blackmail him'' i explained.

''Why you have to blackmail him'' she questioned.

''Because he told me not to be with you or else he would tell everyone my secret'' i murmured.

''I don't get it why did you had to have sex with him'' she questioned.

''So i could get this'' i walked to my phone and showed her a picture.

''Is that'' she asked.

''His penis yes'' i put the phone away.

''Gross'' she laughed.

''I am sorry that i have been avoiding you'' i said.

''It's okay i understand now'' i smiled.

''But this is awkward''

''What do you mean'' i asked.

''We don't have any clothes on'' she said.

''So?'' i walked infront of her

''Hope what are you doing'' i pushed her against the wall.

''Hope..'' I pushed my lips hard into her's. The kiss turned more passionate and i started to kissing her on the neck.