Chapter 18

Josie's POV:

We went back inside the lake house when the others left. I went to the bathroom and put my head on the sink and the water started coming on my face so that the wound what i got wouldn't be so dirty and all the bacterias leaves. After like 5minutes i closed the tap and i opened the closet what was next to me. I grabbed band-aid put it on the wound.

''You okay?'' i heard Kaleb shouting behind the door.

''Yeah i am fine'' i yelled back to him.

I opened the bathroom door and sat next to others.

''What the hell Raf'' Sebastian yelled while walking to us.

''He pissed me off'' Raf explained, he has been quick-tempered since he was eight.

''But you can't just hit him, you know his parents knows mine and when they hear about this they will yell at me and i can't bring my friends anymore here'' I looked how angry Sebastian was, dam.

''I am sorry man'' Raf apologized

''Did you guys saw the girl face?'' I asked everybody looked at me confused.

''What? i want just to know''

''I didn't se her face, but she has brown hair'' Liz told me.

''That helped a lot'' i said sarcastically.

I looked outside through the window and it was snowing a lot.

''Maybe we should stay night here'' i said still looking at outside.

''Yeah you are right, it's hard to drive out there'' Jade said.

''Let's go to sleep'' We all nodded.

We went upstairs where was Sebastian's room, Sebastian and Liz went to sleep there, Raf, Kaleb and Penelope went to other guest room and me and Jade went to other guest room.

I went to bathroom and there was new toothbrushes, thank god. I brushed my teeth then went out of the bahtroom and saw Jade sitting on the bed. I walked at the other side of the bed, i laid down.

''Jo i am sorry about the earlier you know what i mean'' i looked confused at the Jade, what? Oh the kiss.

''It's fine really you don't have to apologize'' I smiled.

''Good'' she smiled back.

I turned the lights off and we fell alsleep, i was so tired.

I woke up and i looked at my phone , it was 3,21 am. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep. After 10 minutes i decided to get up and went to downstais to get some water. I opened the fridge and took the water bottle. I was so thirsty that i drank it quickly. I walked infront of window and i stared at the woods, it was so beautiful full moon and it was snowing little bit. I looked awhile until i saw movement on the forest, it was a person.

I put my shoes on and walked outside, under the window where i was standing earlier. I looked at the forest and i didn't see anybody. I walked to the woods and i looked around, i saw footsprints on the snow. I decided to follow them. I followed awhile until they disappeared, it was snowing too much that the footsprints faided away. I looked behind me and i didn't see even mine footsprints. I started walking somewhere, i was lost. It was cold because i was stupid and i didn't took my jacket.

''You shouldn't be here'' i looked behind me.

''Hope?'' i asked confused.

''You should go back inside it's snowing too much'' she yelled.

''No'' i shooked my head.

''Josie you don't even have a jacket go'' she yelled louder.

''No'' i said again.

''Come with me then'' she turned and started walking away i followed her.

We walked inside other lake house.

''You can be here until it's not snowing anymore'' she handed me a blanket.

''Thanks'' i sat down on the couch.

''Where did you go''

''What?'' she turned around and looked at me.

''You disappeared'' i looked at her.

''My parent's decided that it's good to go awaY for awhile'' she sat down on the couch.

''You could told me that you know you broke my heart'' i tried not to cry.

''I know, but i couldn't look at you'' she explained.

''What do you mean?'' i asked.

''You don't know?'' she asked confused.

''Tell me'' i said.

''Your dad got my mom pregnant, and he assured my mom to do an abortion'' i looked shocked at her when she told me that.

''I didn't know'' i murmured.

''I could have sibling, we could have a sibling'' she sniffed.

''I am sorry'' i tried still to understand her words.

''Get some rest now'' she got up and turned the lights off.

I laid down on the couch and i stared at the roof, i was so confused about what happened, i met Hope again and then she told me that we could have a sibling. I stared at the roof for another 10 minutes until i fell asleep.