chapter 27

Hope's POV:

i placed josie on my bed and i got top of her without breaking the passionate kissing. Her tongue still exploring my mouth, i slid my hand under her shirt, top of her bra and squeezed it. Josie let a soft moan out and i started kissing her neck, making her moan louder this time.

''Hope..'' josie murmured as i bite her earlobe.

''Shut up'' i whispered to her ear and she nodded.

''Make me'' she said and i immediately kissed her soft lips roughly.

''Can i'' i asked as i pulled her shirt little bit

She nodded and i ripped her shirt open and started kissing her stomach. I listened how she moaned and placed her hand on my head. I started kissing towards her bra and I placed a kiss on her bra until my phone started ringing.

''Should you answer to that'' josie asked.

''No'' i answered and continued kissing her again.

''Answer'' josie said as she pulled away.

I sighned and grabbed my phone from my nightstand and answered.

''You better be very important person or i will find you and kill you'' i said.

''Chill girl it's me''

''How i should know who you are based of your fucking voice'' i questioned.

''Landon'' he said.

''Why the fuck are you calling to me''

''Come eat dinner with me''

''Listen to me very careful, i hate you okay and i let you to speak to me and sit with me because i was tired okay'' i said as i looked josie who looked confused at me.

''It wasn't question''

''I don't want anything from you and i don't have to listen to you, now leave alone forever you slut and by the way you have small penis'' i said and immediately ended the call and placed my phone back to my nightstand.

''Where were we'' i smirked and kissed josie on her lips.

''Who was it'' she pulled away again.

''Landon'' i said as i sat up on her lap.

''What did he wanted'' josie sat up too and wrapped her hands around my waist and looked up to me.

''He wanted to go eat dinner with me'' i told her as i played with her now ripped shirt.

''gross'' i chuckled and nodded.

''do you still have the picture of his... you know''

''absolutely until he dies then i can delete it'' i told her.

''Are you jealous''

she rolled her eyes and lifted my shirt little bit up and placed kiss on my stomach.

''Of course not'' she claimed.

I smiled and cupped her face and i was about to kiss her until her phone started ringing.

''Fuck'' i said and laid down on the bed next to her.

''What lizzie'' josie said as she answered.

I listened when she talked with lizzie and played with her hair. Sometimes i hate peoples, why they have to interrupt all the time.

''Okay'' josie said and ended the call.

''What'' i asked.

''I have to go, i don't want to but then lizzie will track my phone and when she realize that i am with you she will choke you with her dildo'' i chuckled to the last part, i can imagine that.