Chapter 14

Josie's POV:

We are right now driving back to home, the situation back there got little too intensive when i told that they are my parents, Elijah got so mad at me and yelled to me like how i dare to show my face there. I am not like my dad i would never do like he did, yes i am his child but i have nothing to do to this.

The drive was quiet nobody didn't say anything, Hope didn't even looked at me. They dropped me off infront of my house and i immediately started walking to my house, it was night and little bit cold. I opened the door and dropped my bag on the floor and walked to my room ignoring Liz when she tried to speak to me.

I woke up to the smell of something cooking, pancakes my mom does them every morning when she comes back from business trip. I got up, put some pants on and walked downstairs excited to see my mom.

''Good morning honey'' she smiled when she flipped the pancake on the pan.

''Someone is in better mood'' Liz said sitting next to me reading Mg's dirty messages.

''How so?'' mom put the pancakes on the plates and put them infront of us.

''I had rough afternoon'' She raised her eye brow, did she notice that i lied?

''Hi'' my dad said as he walked in the kitchen taking some pancakes.

''I just realized that you guys never told us how you two met'' i asked curiously.

''Oh it's been for awhile when we first met, we were what seventeen? eighteen? something like that'' mom smiled.

''Did you guys have like this own group'' mom stopped smiling immediately when i asked. They looked at each other.

''Who wants some milkshake'' mom changed the topic of conversation, so all what Hope's grandma and Elijah told are true.

''Are you guys coming to watch our semi-final tomorrow?'' i sighed and left to my room, Lizzie's voice got me tired.

Hope's POV:

I was sitting on the livingroom peacefully reading some books when i heard front door opening, i looked behind me and saw my parents coming in.

''Hi sweetie'' mom came and gave me a big hug.

''Hey'' dad said, i gave him small smile

I watched how my parents talked to each other, they looked happy, like really happy. I put my book down and walked next to them, they both smiled to me and started talking something about their work so i got bored and left outside to our back yard.

Our back yard is huge like you can build there another big house if you want. I walked around the yard, but stopped infront of this big tree where was a treehouse. My father builded it to me when i was six, i remember how he tried not to swear when he hit the finger with a hammer, i always laughed.

''Almost eleven years and it still looks beautiful'' my dad said walking to me

''Who teached you to build'' i turned to look at my dad

''My father, until he passed away'' he said looking to the treehouse.

''How was the trip?'' He turned to look at me, does he know? Did Rebekah really tell him?

''What?'' i questioned

''Your and Rebekah's trip to her old friend'' i took deep breath when i realized he didn't know

''Yeah it was fine'' i said.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked, no notifications from Josie, is she mad at me? I haven't talked to her since we left my grandma's place, should i call her? Text her? I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back to house took my car keys and drove infront of Josie's house.