5.

smut warning!!

i have nowhere to go. nowhere to be. no one to see. i have nothing. god i wanna go back. rafe knew what he was doing and jj sure as hell didn't deserve it.

as i walk, trying to find somewhere to crash, i hear a motorbike coming towards me. the closer it gets, it stops.

"y/n?" someone asks.

i already know who it is.

i turn around.

"hi rafe." i say, irritated at him.

"what's wrong with you?" he asks.

"i don't know. i mean, i cheated on my boyfriend then i broke up with my boyfriend, and now i have nowhere to go." i say with an attitude, "so uh, you tell me."

"wow, who's the lucky lad that you cheated with?" he asks.

if he keeps acting like this i'm gonna smack that goddamn smirk off his face.

"god you are such a pig." i say, walking away.

he laughs.

"i'm kidding, jeez just trying to lighten up the mood." he says.

"yup so funny that i cheated on my boyfriend." i say.

we sit in silence for a few seconds.

"anyways i'm gonna go-"

"come to my house for the night." he insists.

hm i don't trust him but i have nowhere else to go right now.

"uh okay." i say, i'm actually so grateful that he gave his house up.

———————————————————————————

we arrived at his house. as the door shut, the house echoed. imagine having a house that big.

"our guest room is actually occupied right now but you can sleep in my room and i'll sleep on the couch. i figure that's more sufficient cause my dad might freak when he sees a random girl on our couch." rafe says, laughing.

we make it up to his room. he throws his jacket on the floor.

"alright well, i'm gonna get some sleep. i suggest you do the same." he says.

he starts to walk out of his room.

"wait." i start, "you can sleep in here. i mean, we've already had sex, there's not much to be scared of."

rafe laughs.

"ok, i guess you're right." he says.

———————————————————————————

i had stole a shirt from sarah's closet
(don't be mad at me sarah lol)

as rafe lays down, he looks at me with that smirk.

"round two?" he asks.

omg. rafe did not just-

"rafe i shouldn't-"

he kisses me.

not this again.

this kiss felt like forever until another one and another and another one. so many kisses. he started to slip his tongue into my mouth.

after a few minutes of kissing he lifted me up and sat me on top of him, our mouths still locked together. his bulge was growing by the second.

he placed his hands on my hips, digging them into my skin. he started to push my hips towards him and back, creating a pattern.

idk how i got here, like a few hours ago i was breaking up with jj and now i'm giving rafe cameron a lap dance. wtf.

he turns and lays me down, him now hovering on top of me. he starts to lower the kiss, going down my body. he lifts the shirt i'm wearing and starts to kiss under my breasts, still lowering the kisses. as he made his way down to my waist, he pulled my shorts down and started to run his fingers across the lace on my underwear just like before. he slowly pulls them down.

as he pulls them down he quietly says "lift your legs up." of course i obeyed him. i lift my legs up and spread them apart. he throws my shorts and underwear on the ground and puts my legs over his shoulders.

he starts to kiss the inside of my thighs getting closer and closer to my clit. his mouth reaches it and he starts to leave soft kisses all over. he leans up to pull his shorts down, releasing his very hard cock.

with no warning at all, he pushes in me.
damn he's huge.

i look up at him, he's focused on his movements, he almost looks frustrated. why is he in such a hurry to finish? oh well, i guess i'll enjoy it while i can.

soft moans leave my mouth. in between, i'm gasping for air.

he starts to smile until..

"knock knock." comes from a small voice outside rafe's door.

he pulls out of me immediately, it hurt so fucking bad.

"one second wheeze." rafe says.

shit. i completely forgot he had a little sister. i look over. HE DIDNT FUCKING LOCK THE DOOR.

"get in the closet." he says.

oh so i'm a sneaky link now.

i didn't want him to get in trouble so i did as he said.

i look through the crack between the doors. he opens his door.

"hi wheezie." he says, "what's up?"

"i need a charger. do you have one?" she asks.

"no. this is what you made me get out of bed for?" he asks her, clearly irritated.

she scoffs and walks away, mocking rafe.

he slams his door.

"come out." he says.

i leave the closet.

"sorry she's a little-"

"it's okay. she's your little sister, it's her job to annoy you." i say.

he laughs but he does it quiet cause he doesn't want me to know he laughed.

he plops down on the bed.

"i think it's best we go to bed for real" i say.

"i think you're right." he agrees.