17.

i arrive back at john b's house.

"y/n!" jj shouts, running up to me to hug me.

as he pulls the away from the hug, he looks down at my arms, bruises forming from rafe.

"what the hell?" he starts, "did he do this?"

i pull my arm away from him.

"don't worry about it." i say.

"i'm gonna worry about it. tell me, did rafe hurt you?" he asks again.

"jj, i'm fine." i say, "besides, i have a lot of news for you. all of you."

we walk up onto the porch, the pogues discussing how what they'll do with the money that jj took.

"y/n!" sarah shouts, getting up and hugging me. "thank god you're here, they've been talking about the same thing for hours." she whispers.

"woah are you okay?" pope asks, referring to the bruises on my arms.

everyone looks at my arms.

"i'm okay.." i start.

"..but?" john b finishes.

shit, he can tell i'm hiding something. like jj always says. deny, deny, deny. but wait- we did all of this just for john b. he deserves to know.

"rafe. he uh.. he took me to see something." i say.

"to see something? to see what?" pope asks.

ah shit. here we go.

"peterkin." i say.

sarah giggles.

"what?" she asks, laughing.

"her uh, her body." i say.

she stops laughing.

"holy shit." jj mumbles.

john bs face turns to suprise. we sit in silence for a few minutes, he's clearly thinking about something.

"wait a minute.." jj starts, "if she was pronounced dead instead of missing how the hell did they know she was dead if rafe hid the body?"

wait a minute cause he has a point.

"wait.." pope starts.

"so what- are you saying the police knew he killed her and covered it up?" kiara asks.

"yeah cause if her body was missing then how would they know shes dead?" john b asks.

pope face is full of confusion.

"you know what? we shouldn't focus on that. we found a shit ton of money. let's have fun." jj says.

"wait we can't just switch the subject. you have a point about peterkin. that's hella sus." kie says.

(IM SORRY I HAD TO JANSNSJJSJ)

"yeah besides we stole money from a pogue. keeping it would be catastrophically stupid." pope says.

"no jj's right, we should. i mean, scooter grugs died. who's gonna notice?" john b asks.

kie nods.

"i say, worse case scenario, we lay low and play dumb." jj says.

"and how do we do that?" pope asks.

"kegger?" i suggest.

the pogues all look at eachother, smiling.

"hell yeah." jb says, fist bumping me.