30.

smut warning.. *unprotected sex*
y/n is NOT having kids

me
we broke up?!

i waited for a moment until i put my phone into my back pocket, my phone immediately buzzing.

r.c
lol no i just didn't think you would want them to know. come by my house, i have a surprise for you.

oh lord.

*time skip bc i'm lazy as hell*

i walk up the side of the "Cameron Residence,"
said a small sign at the opening gate in their front lawn. i sneakily tiptoe ever so lightly as if someone will hear me. just as i turn to the back yard a hand grabs my arm from behind. i turn in shock.

"rafe?!" i whisper - yell.

he quietly chuckles, cupping his hand on my face and smashing his lips into mine.

"jesus christ." i whisper as he pulls away, still in shock.

"chill.." he whispers.

the last thing i need rn is a lawsuit from ward cameron about a pogue "trespassing" on his property.

rafe grabs my hand and gently pulls me to the dock, leading me out to his boat.

when we reach the boat, i walk up the steps just in time as ward walks out to the doc.

"rafe!" he shouts.

rafe turns in shock towards his dad, slowly walking towards him.

"am i ever gonna meet one of the girls you take on my boat?" he says, loudly.

rafe chuckles.

"maybe.." he laughs walking back towards the boat.

ward grabs the back of rafe's neck and pulls him towards himself.

"it better not be one of those damn pogues, i'll tell you that much." ward mumbles, his grip on rafe's neck getting tighter.

"i assure you, it's not." rafe replies, his voice shaky.

ward let's go and start to walk the other way, rafe creeping towards the boat and up the steps.

he lets out a sigh of relief.

"that was close." he says, pulling the steps up and shutting the door behind himself.

he walks towards me as my hands meet his lower abdomen. they wonder up to his arms, reaching his shoulders as his lips meet with mine.

he melts into the kiss but quickly pulls away.

he hums, "not yet. i wanna show you my surprise first."

"oh no.." i start.

"you're gonna love it." he says.

he opens a small closet and pulls out a wooden box maybe 2 - 3 feet long and hands it to me.

as i open the box, a glossy wooden ukulele sits in a perfect shaped hole.

"OH MY GOD!!" i yell.

"i know you were jealous when kiara got hers."

i take it out of the box, it looks almost as if it were made for me, the way it sits in my hands.

i sit it down, along with its box and jump to rafe. my arms wrap around him as i pull him in for a tight hug and smash my lips into his.

"thank you." i say. smiling.

he smirks, kissing me back. his hand wraps around my waist.

he lifts me up as i wrap my legs around his waist. the only sound to hear was our lips touching and our loud breathing from desire. rafe backs up to a wall, his tongue still tied with mine.

he sits me down ever so gently on a small, white leather couch next to him. you know, the iconic rich people furniture.

his knees drop to the floor. he starts to spread my legs as he glares up at me, me looking straight back down to him.

*i didn't write that y/n changes so just imagine she did before she left the chateau*

he pulls my shorts down, kissing my thighs, moving up to my inner thighs. his fingers wrap around the side strap of my hot pink bikini bottoms, his mouth leaving wet kisses all over.

he pauses for a moment to pull my bikini down and off my legs, his mouth meeting back with my inner thighs almost immediately, all the way up until his mouth reaches my, how do i say.. lady part?

his tongue begins to intertwine with my *flower.* revealing soft moans from my mouth. one of my arms hold me up, the other hand beginning to grip onto rafe's hair.

my head flies back from the pleasure i'm feeling, my moans becoming louder.

his name starts to fall out of my mouth bc yk.. why tf not.

until he stops..

i look back down to him.

"what the fuck are you doing?" i ask, clearly irritated.

he laughs, wiping his mouth with his wrist.

"you didn't think this was all for you, did you?" he asks, smirking.

he stands up, unbuckling his belt.. and then unbuttoning his pants.

he holds straight eye contact with me as he pulls down his pants.. and his boxers, his hard on free to see.

"you want me to suck you off.." i ask.

"no.." he replies, dropping down to his arms on my sides, except this time he shoves his lips to mine, his tongue immediately going into my mouth.

i can feel him tease his tip at my entrance as his tongue goes deeper down my throat.

all of a sudden he shoves himself into me, a loud moan leaving my mouth. he stops kissing me and waits a minute letting me adjust to him but i gesture that i'm good.

his tongue goes back into my mouth, him grinding into me, his pushes becoming harder and harder.

his kisses move down to my neck leaving my mouth free. my mouth opens wide, the pleasure pumping through my body.

he continues to push harder and harder, actually beginning to hit my g spot, forcing a moan out of my mouth. i try to stay quiet but..

"you know they can't hear us out there.. be as loud as you want." rafe says, going back onto my neck and shoulder leaving soft kisses everywhere.

i still remain quiet so he shoves himself in harder than he ever has before hitting my g spot every time, loud moans beginning to leave my mouth.

he starts to grunt, i can tell he's about to cum.

he continues pumping with all the energy in his body, his grunting becoming more frequent, almost as loud of my moaning.

he pushes one more time before his liquid fills inside of me, leaving one more, way quieter moan coming from my mouth.

he pulls away from me, pulling out of my body.

his lips peck mine.

"you're so beautiful, you know that?" he mumbles, smiling.

he lifts himself up and pulls his pants up.

"i say we actually go somewhere and have a glass of wine, what about you?" rafe asks.

"sounds cool with me." i reply.

he walks up to the top of the boat, as i walk to the bathroom ifykyk.

THE END

nah i'm just kidding..

*y/n comes back out of the bathroom and checks their phone*

sarah bear
hey! we're all going to a beach party tonight.. wanna come?"

oh god. another party.

okay okay.. this is the end OF THE CHAPTER.. for now😏