26.

hii so i want to let everyone know that i'm working on making my smut scenes way longer cause ik they're kind of short and choppy.. just wanted to let you know:)

this is a filler chapter and it's extremely short so it's lowkey kinda boring

smut warning btw😏

i wake up, rafe's arms still around me. his snores are soft, he's so precious. i move my leg just a little to readjust myself but it wakes him. he grunts a little.

"good morning baby." he whispers.

i smile.

"good morning." i reply, looking up at him.

he looks down and scoffs.

"you even look good in the morning." he says, rolling his eyes.

(i've seen that on tiktok or somewhere so creds to whoever it was, wasn't my idea)

"yeah?" i ask.

"yeah." he reassures me.

i lean up and kiss him. a smirk comes upon his face. he kisses me back and starts to repeat his actions over again and again.

"i had fun last night." he says in between kisses.

"me too." i reply.

"almost makes me want to do it again.." rafe starts.

i smile through our kisses.

his hands moved down to my waste as i crawl on top him, our lips still touching.

"so do it." i say, smirking.

he smirks. his kisses start to move down to my neck, moving down to my breasts, as they are already free from last night. his hand cups on one, his other hand wandering around my waist.

"you're so beautiful." he says.

i smile at his words.

i run my hands through his hair, keeping my mouth locked with his. he pulls away from my body to sit up and position himself. i can feel his open bulge growing on my ass. i push myself up, grabbing his cock. i begin to pump him, his eyes shutting to prevent himself from making any noise.

"fuck- ride me." he whispers.

i smirk at his words.

"what was that?" i ask, knowing exactly what he said.

"just ride me already." he says, opening his eyes to look at me.

i grab his dick and position it at my entrance. he kisses me again as i push him into me, a gasp leaving my mouth. we wait a minute to adjust ourselves before i start to move back and forth, kissing him. he digs his hands into my waist and starts to push me harder onto him. he grunts in between our kisses. his eyes shut with pleasure, still grunting at the "good pain." i kiss his neck, moving up to his jaw. he looks at me and kisses my lips. i cup my hands on his cheeks, kissing him passionately.

"you're so beautiful y/n." he whispers in between our kisses.

he pushes me extra hard into him, a small moan coming from the both of us, interrupting our kisses. he continues to do it harder each time, his eyes shutting from the pleasure, my mouth open, trying not to scream. he pushes aggressively, a loud moan coming from his mouth. i smash my lips into him, keeping him quiet. his moans vibrate through my mouth, his hands pushed so hard into my skin that i know i'll have a bruise.

he moans again before pushing me over, his dick still inside me, leaving him on top. my legs wrap around his waist as he pushes harder and harder into me. he pushes just hard enough, hitting my spot and putting me closer on edge. our lips touching and quiet moans fill his room.

"rafe.." i moan.

that smirk fills his face.

"i love hearing that pretty voice of yours." he whispers.

just those words are enough, making me finish, him finishing on top.

he kisses my forehead and pulls out of me. his body collapses on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face into my breasts.

"i love you y/n." he mumbles.

"i love you." i say, my breaths heavy.

i can feel his little smile against my chest. he's so precious, i wouldn't have it any other way.

———————————————————————————
                               RAFE'S POV
                (it's a lot later in the day)

i sit on my balcony and blow out the smoke i just inhaled when wheezie walks out. her appearance makes me choke. i turn over the magazine of women sitting on the table, trying to prevent wheezie from seeing it.

"sorry.." i apologize because i know she saw it.

she stays quiet and stares at me.

"what do you want?" i ask.

"how's y/n?" she asks.

i scoff.

"wheezie.." i start.

"what? you're the one dating a pogue. i mean.. i don't have a problem with it, but the kook king? shocker-"

"i'm not dating a pogue." i say.

"those texts looked a lot different-"

"don't!" i hit the table, interrupting her words, "don't piss me off."

"chill out. i'm not gonna tell anyone." she says.

i roll my eyes as she sits down in the chair next to me.

"well, if you are.. dating a pogue would probably be better than dating a kook."

i look up at her with confusion.

"i feel like pogues would know how to love. kooks only care about designer and shoes." she says.

we sit in silence for a moment.

"what's she like?" she asks.

i pause for a moment and think about how to describe y/n. she's so goddamn perfect. she's the most thoughtful, beautiful, ugh i don't even know. she's great at sex.. but i cant say that to my little sister. this is a bad idea.

"i told you.." i say, getting up and starting to walk out, "i'm not dating a pogue."