7.

the past few weeks have been great for me. i'm still staying with rafe and we mess around all the time. i love not having a label. i feel so free. of course i'm not saying i would go make out with any other guy but being friends with rafe and also fucking him was pretty fun.

i just wish it could be fun all the time. today i have to go get some of my things so i'm not taking sarah's things everyday.

on my way there, a wave of sadness hit me. the roads were very familiar and the kids outside were out everyday. i wanna go back.

i arrive at the house. everyone's out on the porch. john b, sarah, pope, kiara, jj and.. that dirty blonde girl.

"oh hey cheater." kiara says.

"kie-" pope says, trying to calm her down.

"nah it's all good. our relationship was only platonic to y/n."  jj asks, "plus i have this girl now."

his arm wrapped around the girl, he kisses her. she giggles. this bitch knows exactly what she's doing.

"i'm bella." she says, reaching her arm out to shake my hand.

"y/n." i say, ignoring her hand.

i storm inside and grab the things i want to take, rushing so i'm not in this god awful house anymore. as i walk outside, sarah follows.

"y/n wait." she says.

i turn around, "what?" i ask.

"don't fall for it. he likes her but the first week after he couldn't even get out of bed. he just wants you to feel the same pain he does." she says.

"no it's fine. i'm really glad he's finally happy. he deserves to be." i say walking.

"did you walk here?" she asks me.

"yes. i mean, just because i basically live with rafe doesn't mean i'm not a pogue. i'm still poor for shit." i say.

she sighs. "let me give you a ride." she says.