Chapter 7 - Jemma's POV

I was standing with my face pointed toward the sun. I feel a familiar flutter in my stomach and I look down to see I'm very pregnant. I rub my hands on my belly like I did when I was pregnant with Maddie and the baby gave me an answering kick. I couldn't hold back the smile that spread across my face. I looked forward and I see a tall man with dark hair. I feel drawn to him like a magnet. I wrap my arms around him breathing in his smell of sandalwood and lime feeling tingles run across my skin where his hands rest on mine. I kiss his back between his shoulder blades. He pulls me around to his front. He tilts my head up and gently presses his lips to mine before I can even see his face. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer the tingles intensify wherever our skin is touching. Right then the baby chooses to kick him. Apparently the little one didn't like being squished. I giggle and step back and look down at my belly watching it move slightly with the baby's movement. I look up at him. It's Nick! Rude Nick who looked at me with such disgust is now looking at me with what I can only describe as absolute love.

"See I told you we would find them." I hear a voice come from behind me. Before I turn around Maddie runs right past me and jumps into Nick's waiting arms like they've done this a million times before.

"Daddy can we go on a run later? I want to ride on your back and Mommy can ride on Papa's back." her voice was so excited.

"What do you think Sweetheart? Should we go on a family run later?" Nick asks me. Sweetheart? He has a pet name for me?

I turned around to see who Maddie had called Papa and see a second Nick. Man this is a weird dream. But I figured I would go along with it maybe it would turn into a really good dream the kind where I do things that I would never even think about doing while I was awake "What do you think Love? Would you like me to ride you later?" I was hoping my provocative words would trigger a shift in the dream. This Nick smelled slightly different still sandalwood but with lemon instead. I don't know which one I like better, in fact I like them both equally, I'm drawn to both equally. This Nick still triggers tingles when we touch I'm grateful for that.

Both Nicks purred at the invitation of my words. He pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "You are welcome to ride me any time, anywhere, and for any reason you want." then he bent his head down and licked my neck right where it met my shoulder making me shiver and moisture to pool between my legs.

I gasp awake, my heart was pounding, my breathing shallow and my core aching. Man it has been WAY too long since I had sex. I stopped and thought about it. The last time I had sex was with Maddie's father and that had not ended well. Since then the only one I've ever depended on to take care of my needs was B.O.B. With his copper-top power source. Speaking of which I had packed him in my bag.

FUCK!

I had been so focused on healing I hadn't even thought about all the stuff I had in my car that is probably ruined beyond hope at this point. Bob can be replaced, what I am most concerned about were my grandmother's jewelry boxes, my important papers including Maddie's birth certificate and all her baby pictures. Our clothes, her stuffies, my laptop.... shit that's a lost cause at this point. I start making a mental list of every thing that I am going to have to replace add that to rent that will be auto deducted from my bank account regardless of us being there and I don't even want to know what a medical facility like this is going to cost me. I'm mentally watching my savings account shrink faster than the wicked witch when water was thrown on her. I had almost 6 months of living expenses saved up but that didn't include replacing my car, that I lived on beans and rice to pay off 2 years early, or all the things in my car.