Chapter - 30 - Jemma's POV

The next morning I felt like I got ran over by a truck but at least I had Nick and Nate with me. We enjoyed a quiet breakfast in bed and a not so quiet shower together. God I missed them. We finished getting dressed, me in comfy black leggings and one of their dress shirts. As I sat on the edge of the bed playing with my phone, Val had brought in my purse and overnight bag that had been left with the crumpled jeep when the breakfast tray was dropped off.

I heard the doors to their closets shut and when they walked out I snapped a picture of them. I chuckled while my mouth drooled just a little. Both of them were tall, dark, and gorgeous in their black jeans that fit perfectly in all the right places, their blue dress shirts that matched their eyes with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows. All chiseled muscles and sexy smiles. They were dressed identically again and it made my heart skip a beat before it started racing a mile a minute. All I wanted to do was rip open those shirts, sending the buttons flying in all directions. I wanted them, both of them, hands, mouths, cocks all over my body, invading my holes and filling me up.

"Keep looking at us like that and we'll never leave this room Pixie." Nick growled pausing the adjustment of his watch.

"I'm okay with not leaving this room." Nate says as he starts to prowl towards me.

Just before he reaches me the door flies open "Mommy! Look how Grandma Val did my hair!" Maddy came bounding into the room twirling around so fast I can't see anything but a blur of color.

I smile apologetically at my men for the interruption. They don't look upset at all, in fact they seem thrilled to see Maddie. "Show me Princess." Nick says kneeling on the floor by her, Nate kneels next to him.

Maddie stopped spinning and turned so they could see the back of her hair. It looked like it was french braided up into a ballerina bun on the top of her head. She was wearing jeans and a blue sweater, the same shade as Nick and Nate's shirts but lighter.

"You look very beautiful Sweetheart." Nate says as he kisses the top of her head.

"Thank you Papa." She said with a slight blush rising to her cheeks. Out of nowhere she squealed and rushed from the room before darting back, "Sorry Mommy, I just membered Aunt Charlie said she'll make chocolate chip cookies with me. Bye, love you!" She yelled the last as she was running down the hall towards the stairs.

We laughed at her antics as we walked out of the room. We made our way downstairs, it felt good to be home. As we walked into the front room there was a very large group gathered the chatter died down and I felt all the eyes turn to us. For some reason I felt ashamed, like I wasn't worthy to be here with them. I know I took back my rejection but I had a feeling everyone knew what I'd done. I started to pullback slightly but Nate had his arm around my shoulder and Nick had his around my waist so I was effectively trapped.

"I want to thank all of you for your efforts and help in the safe rescue of our Luna and daughter. The one responsible for this whole mess has been eliminated." Nate addressed everyone.

One man stepped forward and dropped to a knee in front of us. "Alpha I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say, Thanks are not necessary. It was an honor to help our Luna and may I add that I am proud of her strength in the face of such an enemy and her ability to keep a calm mind when under so much stress."