𝟭.𝟲 | 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗, 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

្.˚⠀━━━⠀⠀ONE STEP FORWARD,
THREE STEPS BACK!
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIX ⠀┊ ❀◟ ✦ WHAT? YOU MOURNED ME? ❞▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIX ⠀┊ ❀
◟ ✦ WHAT? YOU MOURNED ME?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BOWIE SWINGS THE STRAP AROUND AND catches the crossbow in his hands, hovering his finger over the trigger as he kept his eyes firmly in the trees. He felt Hailey hovering behind him, her hands fisting the fabric of his red jacket as she motioned for Ben to stand behind her, too.

There was something wrong with the screams in the woods. It felt too real.

"It's trying to draw us out, just stay cool. Stay put." Dean announced, voice wavering in nerves.

"Inside the magic circle?" Roy raised an eyebrow.

The sound of the Wendigo's loud growl made the group jump back.

"Okay, that's no Grizzly."

"It's here!" Dean shouts.

"It's okay. You'll be all right I promise," Hailey tries to comfort her brother, "Bowie'll keep us safe."

The young man in question scans the woods with rapid brown eyes before catching a glimpse of gray. With a steady breath he releases the sharp silver arrow through the night, the sound of a loud growl follows.

"Holy shit, you hit it?" Sam asked him.

"Stop doubting my skills," Bowie grumbles out, looking around in slight panic when another yowl follows, "Okay, maybe I pissed it off more━"

Roy shoots the same spot Bowie did, "I hit it!" He announced, instantly running out of the circle.

"Roy no! Roy!" Dean shouts after him, turning back to the others, "You three don't move, Bowie come on!" He orders.

"What, why can't I━" Sam steps forward.

"Stay!" Dean and Bowie yelled.

Following Roy, through the woods, Bowie made sure to follow the foot indents in the dirt. It was hard to see in the dark, but with the combination of Roy's shouting and the Wendigo wailing, the trail was easy to follow.

Then, suddenly it stopped.

The woods grow quiet, too quiet. Roy was no longer screaming and the trail went cold just like the others did at the campsite.

"Roy?" Dean bellowed.

"Shh," Bowie hissed lowly, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him away from a tree.

"What is it?" Dean whispered.

Bowie's eyes scanned the trees, swallowing thickly. He was feeling a tension━━a low ringing in his ears that warned him not to move. There was a tingle up his spine, his sensing going haywire and screaming at him.