𝟭.𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

្.˚⠀━━━⠀⠀ THE LAKEHOUSE!
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀CHAPTER THIRTEEN⠀┊ ❀◟ ✦ I'M A MONSTER HUNTER!❞▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀CHAPTER THIRTEEN⠀┊ ❀
◟ ✦ I'M A MONSTER HUNTER!❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

There was something about Katherine Donovan that made Bowie Winchester question everything he believed in.

She was a firecracker, the kind of girl who loved to keep him on his toes, always knew how to push his buttons. She knew what he was thinking before he said it, always knew what he felt without having to express it.

Katherine was the kind of girl who'd walk through Hell for him.

She said so herself.

And yes, the protective feelings were all mutual; ask any boy he had scared off at bars within ten minutes whenever Katherine wasn't in the mood to flirt for a free drink. Or the girls she would practically make change states whenever they didn't take Bowie's 'no' for an answer.

There was respect between them. Bowie didn't treat her like a child, he treated her as an equal. Katherine didn't treat him like a liability, she treated him like a friend. Her best friend.

Which was why Bowie was horrified to face her after dodging her calls all week.

He stood in front of the Clinic she worked in as a intern for her college, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands as he paced in front of the building, trying to find the courage to go inside. He felt horrible for ignoring her but he hadn't been in the right mental state as of late and he didn't want to put that on her.

After the Shapeshifter case, he'd been actively avoiding everyone, even his brothers. So really, she shouldn't take it personally. She's a woman of reason. Except for the part where he didn't give her a reason and just. . .dropped off the face of the Earth.

Whenever they tried to talk about it he'd shut them down, looking for more cases to distract him only to fall down another rabbit hole of depression from the amount of hunting gigs he picked up, like the case in Iowa with the infamous Hook Man.

A losing situation on all ends for him.

After the case with the Bugs it was time Dean put his foot down and practically kicked Bowie out of their motel room for a much needed break.

So, now he was back here in Kansas.

"Fuck it," He grumbled to himself, running a nervous hand through his hair before pulling the door open and stepping inside, inhaling that familiar disinfectant-scented air as he moved hastily to the front desk.