𝟭.𝟭𝟭 | 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬

្.˚⠀━━━⠀⠀BLOODY MARY!
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀CHAPTER ELEVEN⠀┊ ❀◟ ✦ I CAN NEVER GET OUT

BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢
━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀CHAPTER ELEVEN⠀┊ ❀
◟ ✦ I CAN NEVER GET OUT.❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     THEY COVERED THE MIRRORS WITH SHEETS, closing the curtains for good measure as Charlie sat on one of the beds in their motel room, her head pulled into her legs as she cried and avoided any reflection in sight.

     Bowie seemed visibly annoyed at the set back, but wouldn't sit down until every possible reflection was covered.

Sam sits beside her, "Hey, it's okay.." He says softly, "You can open up your eyes, Charlie. It's okay."

Slowly, Charlie lifts her head, still unsure.

Bowie crouches down in front of her, face firm, "I need you to listen to me, okay? You're going to stay right here on this bed and you're not going to look at glass, or anything else that has a reflection, you understand?"

She gave a firm nod.

"As long as you do that, she can't hurt you."

"But I can't keep that up forever," She tells him quietly, her eyes burning with fresh tears, "I'm gonna die, aren't I?"

Bowie reaches over, grabbing her hand so firmly that she could practically feel his determination, "I'm not going to let anyone, or anything touch you. You're going to be just fine."

She believed him.

"All right, Charlie," Dean sat on her other side, "We need to know what happened."

"We were in the bathroom, Donna said it."

Dean shakes his head, "That's now what we're talking about. Something happened, didn't it? In your life. A secret, where someone got hurt. Can you tell us about it?"

Bowie could see it in her eyes that something clicked, that she knew exactly what they were talking about, "Are have no room to judge you." He reminds.

"I had this boyfriend. ." She starts, "I loved him, but he kinda scared me too, you know? And one night at his house, we got in this fight. Then, I broke up with him, and he got upset."

Bowie clenched his jaw a little, thinking the worst things possible.

"He said he needed me and he loved me. And he said. . .'Charlie, if you walk out that door right now, I'll kill myself.'" She explains, her voice cracking, "And you know what I said? I said go ahead. And I left. I mean how could I say that? How could I leave him like that?"