𝟭.𝟮𝟮 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗗

𖥔 ՞ ˖࣪ ٪ ˖ ݁ . ؛ ៹ ָ࣪ ̨𖥔 ִ ་ ، ˖ ࣪ ་ ˖ ʿ 🏹 ꜝꜞ
✧── XXIII ;'-           the gifted!
📼 ( 5 STEPS TO FORGIVENESS )

SEASON   1 ;   EPISODE 14┈•▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF BOHEMIAN ❫ ˖୧❝ HE AND I WERE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH !❞

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE 14┈•
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF BOHEMIAN ❫ ˖୧
HE AND I WERE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH !

Something was brewing among what was left of the Winchester family and Bowie could feel it.

John had covered his tracks since last April, the search for him running thin and making the brothers frustrated. Bowie felt like he was losing his edge. Another reminder that John had made him who he was in the first place— and like Bowie, if he didn't want to be found he would be.

And that was the problem.

He's hiding something.

Bowie was restless to find out.

So restless in fact, that the young man was now sitting up in bed at the newest motel room an hour outside of Michigan. His legs were crossed at the ankled, the lamp light on his side shining down on the journal on his lap, with his colored pencils and pens.

May's early breeze seeped through the crack of window. He shivers, rolling his shoulders. He got the bed all to himself after Dean lost in Rock Paper Scissors, which meant that Bowie could stay up and draw in a comfortable position without Dean kicking and elbowing him every time he moved in his sleep.

Thankfully, Dean always choose scissors.

Bowie finished writing his latest entry about John and their side quests hunting monsters. He wrote everything he came across in his journal, along with how he felt about things he couldn't bottle up. He wanted his hunting journal to be different than John's, he wanted his to be fun and helpful, unlike John's messy Wikipedia pages.

Drawings of the creatures how he saw them, entries and entries of the tales of the three brothers who fight monsters and save the day, annotated with Bowie's snippy remarks and theories.

He bites the back of his thumb, hesitating. Then he clicks his pen and writes: ' yellow eyes = familiar? ' and circling it twice.

Flipping two pages back, Bowie hunches forward to finish the small details on the Reaper's black suit, leaning back with a smile when it came out exactly how he pictured it in his head, "I still got it."

Sam abruptly sits up, gasping for air in a cold sweat. His face was red, tinting under his eyes and across his nose. With heavy eyes he looks around in panic, "Bow!" He shouts, subconsciously, disoriented.