𝟭.𝟭𝟰 | 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝗡𝗗, 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟯

❰❰ ୧ ⋅ ˚ ₊ ·┊ೃ ' 🏹 014

BOHEMIAN ✩ ‧ ₊ ૪
you mishear everything! ━━

     "𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆?", katherine furrowed her dark eyebrows with her lips pinched together, her blue eyes narrowed into slits as she scanned the trunk of her car. She lifts her head up, eyes widening in confusion when she realized Bowie wasn't beside her like he was moments ago. He was standing on the steps with her group of friends, saying his goodbyes in his natural awkward fashion.

     Bowie raked his fingers through his loose curls, lips tugged up into a smile, "Thanks, Lia," He says, towering over the women as he carried the container of cookies in his other hand, "You didn't have to—"

     "Nonsense!" She waved away, her locs tightened into a bun as she pulled the older man into a hug. Bowie stiffened, then relaxed against her, patting her back lightly, "Keep in touch, yeah? Between fighting monsters," She winks, having no idea she was speaking the truth.

     The man chuckled, "I'll try," He paused, "I actually had a good time," He admits, "I think I needed a day away from. . .everything going on with my brothers, it was driving me insane."

"It's not going to kill you to wined down every once in a while, you know," She waved off, a beat of hesitance in her tone before saying, "The thing you said about your brother, Dean. Was it true? What he did?"

Bowie's face reddens, his gaze shifting down to his feet, "Um, yeah, yeah it is. But, I forgave him so it doesn't matter—"

"Forgave him?" Shelia repeats, looking disgusted at the thought, "Bow, that's not something you just up and give someone for. It clearly still bothers you, yeah?"

His chest tightened, "It's—, it's complicated. Look, I've pushed my childhood so far down my throat that thinking about it makes me physically sick," He admits, "If I told Dean how I really felt about it—, if I exploded on him, I'd never stop." He shook his head.

Shelia shrugged, "Maybe you need to explode. Tell them how it really is, can't let it consume you forever, right? Hell, if it were me, I'd have Dean Winchester begging on his knees for forgiveness," She winked.

He smirks a little, "You're awesome."

      Roger and Connor bustled out of the lake house, their girlfriends following behind them in deep conversation about something no one cared to hear. Bowie winched as they came over, Lora running forward and pulling him into a hug he didn't ask for, squeezing so tight he thought his ribs would snap. Maya gave a grin, one that seemed to make Shelia redden.