𝟭.𝟭𝟬 | 𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

្.˚⠀━━━⠀⠀AGGRESSION!
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀CHAPTER TEN⠀┊ ❀◟ ✦ LOLLIPOPS AND CANDY CANES

BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀CHAPTER TEN⠀┊ ❀
◟ ✦ LOLLIPOPS AND CANDY CANES.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

  BOWIE SAT IN THE BACK SEAT OF THE Impala with his nose buried in the leather journal he was writing in, knees pulled up for a solid base as he sketched a rough drawing of a fallen airplane and black eyes, putting annotations in the corner with little arrows.

     The brothers were in Toledo, Ohio on a case about a man whose eyes bleed out of his skull, which — in Sam's words — seemed like their kind of gig, so they set off to solve it.

     The hunt for John Winchester grows colder every day, but Bowie was determined to find him. No, not determined, restless to find him. It consumed Bowie. Not because he wanted to see John but because his brothers did.

     The only lead they had was Jerry, who said John's phone started directed anyone who called it to Dean's number instead.

     If the change was recent, he's still alive.

     Which means he can't hide forever.

     Sam was still shaken up about the demon, who knew about Jessica. Dean tried to convince him that demons lie and it was just trying to get under his skin.

     But Bowie didn't agree. It was all too much of a coincidence. Jessica dying the same way as Mom, demons knowing about it. It seemed like the obvious was staring them in the face and they didn't know what.

     Bowie's hearing aids died halfway to Toledo, which means, which great pestering, Dean finally pulled up to a CVS and was getting batteries. All while complaining about the world's lack of chargeable hearing aids. If there were, it's not like Bowie could afford them.

     Dean pulls the car door open, throwing the CVS bag at Bowie before sliding inside quietly, seeing as Sam was taking a nap in the passenger's seat.

     Bowie fumbles not to drop it, "Did you get the–"

     "Yes, I got the little screwdriver thingy," He responds, unraveling a chocolate bar in the front seat.

     Bowie deadpans, "Can you talk to my face until I put the new batteries in?"

     Dean sighed, turning over the bench seat and saying, "Yes, I got the screwdriver."

     Bowie nods, "Thanks." He paused, noticing the aloe patches for the gash on his chest, "Aloe patches?"

     Dean shrugged it off, "I don't want your wound to get infected."