𝟭.𝟮𝟬 | 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛

𖥔 ՞ ˖࣪ ٪ ˖ ݁ . ؛ ៹ ָ࣪ ̨𖥔 ִ ་ ، ˖ ࣪ ་ ˖ ʿ 🏹 ꜝꜞ
✧── XX ;'-     you gotta have faith!
📼 ( 5 STEPS TO FORGIVENESS )

S1 ; APRIL 24TH, 2006 ┈•▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF BOHEMIAN ❫ ˖୧❝ EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU, BOW! ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF BOHEMIAN ❫ ˖୧
EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU, BOW!

*trigger warning: talk of religious trauma, religion*

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 much he loves his brothers. That is, until they're next in line to dance with death, which is more often than he wanted for them but I guess that's what happens when you have a savior complex like they did.

Bowie stood in the middle of a Hospital. His heart was beating in his throat and his palms felt sweaty. He didn't expect the hunt to go sideways. He didn't expect Dean to take the hit, and now Bowie can say that he was again reminded in that moment just how much he loved his brother.

"Sir?" The nurse at the front desk spoke, furrowing her eyebrows when Bowie didn't answer. He looked too dazed to listen, "Uh, sir? You're the next eldest sibling, correct?"

Sam elbows him.

"What?" Bowie rawly voiced, eyes red and itchy. He shook his negative thoughts away, "Oh, uh, yeah. I am. Sorry, you were saying?"

"I'm sorry to ask but, there doesn't seem to be any insurance on file," She explained.

"Oh, uh, right," Bowie fishes for his wallet in his red jacket pocket, "Just put him under mine for now," He tells her, handing over his insurance card with a tight-lipped smile.

The cop next to them spoke, "Look, uh, we can finish this up later."

"No, no, it's okay," Sam answers, "We were just taking a shortcut through the neighborhood and our windows were rolled down. We heard some screaming when we drove past the house, and we stopped, ran in."

"You all heard the screaming, aye?" The cop writing down the information looks suspiciously at Bowie, eyeing his hearing aids.

Bowie clenched his jaw at the micro-aggression, "Yes, we all did," He states.

The younger, nicer cop frowned at his partner before saying, "And found the kids in the basement?" The brothers nod, "Well, thank god you did."

Bowie notices Dean's doctor walking out of the hospital room, his eyes furrowed down at the files in his hand. He didn't notice the brothers there until Sam had spoken up.

"Hey, Doc, is he—"

"He's resting," The doctor reassures.

Bowie narrows his eyes, "And?"