Queen of Sunnyvale [Z.B.]

Y/n Goode the queen of Sunnyvale Twin sister of the King of Sunnyvale nick goode himself.

Nick was only a few minutes older than her so she was younger.

She lived her whole life in Sunnyvale she had a perfect life as the others would say a Straight A student, wealthy family, athlete.

Everyone in Sunnyvale admired her ,she was a beautiful girl. She had alot of boys drooling over her.

Her and nick had a good bond they trust eachother nick was supportive twin when he found out Y/n liked girls, wich he felt bad for her his sister truely trusted him but he couldn't tell her about the deal their descendant struck.

Since nick was soon to be sherrif and would be a counselor for camp Nightwing Y/n decided to go with her brothers nick and will Y/n was supposed to be a counselor too but she didn't want to so she was a camper like her brother will.

The only reason she liked camp was she was crushing on a certain redhead Ziggy Berman Y/n never really talked to ziggy but whenever ziggy was introuble Y/n would be there ziggy had a soft spot for the Sunnyvaler but she would never admit it she loved the girl but ofcourse its the 70's everybody was homophobic and Y/n was a Sunnyvaler.

But Y/n eventually decided to talk to ziggy after she and nick saved her from Sheila and her minions and unfortunately their brother will the day they spent with each other they became closer.

Eventually the two girls came up with a plan to take revenge on Sheila and that they did they filled a bucket full of insects that they hanged on top of a stall in the outhouse.

After the prank:
(Imma switch it to my version cause im lazy)

"Did you hear her? She sounded like a frog ahhhhhh"

ziggy said making the Sunnyvaler chuckle, Y/n felt bad for ziggy knowing the girls past was sad she never knew until now what shadysiders go through.

"Ok Y/n since i told you my story how about you tell me yours, well its probably perfe-"

"Its not"

"Okay but please?"

"Fine ok uhh So, i had a perfect life as people say but i think its not perfect my mom and dad they put all this nonsense on me and nick of how i was straight to marry a wealthy man and have a family and be a housewife and act accordingly
Nick they wanted him to be a sheriff the golden boy and start a family but me and nick know thats not what we want,
What if i want to be the girl that has fun the girl who's terrified of spiders the girl who likes books and the girl who likes other....."

Y/n looked up from the ground to see ziggy staring at her, ziggy then nodded for her to continue the girl gulped then continued

"The girl who likes other girls."

"Im sorry y/n i didn't know"

"Its fine can we go back to the easier questions?"

"Yeah how about you said you liked girls but any girl in particular?"

"I mean yeah"

"Who is she? "

"Hey its my turn"

"Oh yeah forgot go on"

"Ziggy i think you have a crush on someone who is it?"

"Im not answering that until you tell me yours"

"Fine,This girl she has pretty blue ocean eyes she's beautiful and she's pretty funny and much of a rebel and trouble maker and she's a camper."

"Wait trouble maker y/n she could lead you into trouble and get you kicked out."

"Me getting kicked out before you?
Yeah no chance Berman"

"Ok tell me this girl y/n/n"

"Its you."

"What?"

"Its you Ziggy."

"Y/n i-"

"I Like You Ziggy Berman god i may even love yo-"

Y/n got cut of by ziggy crashing their lips together into a passionate kiss
Ziggy pulled away and said

"I love you too y/n"

684 words