Love triangle

REQUESTED BY-
JaehyukieYoon

JaehyukieYoon

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Camp Nightwing
Was a summer Camp for Shadysiders and Sunnyvalers who ofcourse don't get along very well because of their rivalry.
For example Ziggy Berman and Sheila Brown.
(idk what Sheila's last name is like why tf would i know??)
Both girls hated eachother. Sheila always bullied ziggy for no reason probably because her bestfriend and also crush y/n had a crush on the berman girl, Ziggy hated Sheila for always bullying her for no reason.
You see y/n isn't that typical sunnyvaler
She was different she never judged shadyside or treat the people there different she even asked ziggy to be her friend wich shiela ofcourse didn't like the idea of, Y/n and Sheila had been friends since kindergarten while Ziggy and Y/n met 5 years ago.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hey y/n/n"
Sheila greeted y/n as soon as she stepped in their shared cabin

"Oh hey shiela"
Y/n responded

"Don't hey shiela me where the hell have you been?, i've been looking everywhere for you."
Worried for her bestfriend

"Oh i was with ziggy in cabin 5"

"Ditching me for that witch
Again? What were you guys doing anyway?"

"Sheila stop calling her a witch"

"Stop defending her and answer the my question"

"Why do even hate ziggy?
She didn't even do anything to you,
You weren't even mean to her 4 years ago."

"Thats none of your business why im mean to her"

"And its none of your business to know what me and ziggy are doing, so if you'll excuse me im going back to ziggy"

"You know what y/n?"

"What!"

"Ive had a crush on you since 3rd grade ok?!, Thats why im always mean to ziggy she's stealing you away from me!"

"Shiela..."
Taken aback

"Stay away from me!"
She yelled sobbing on the ground her back pressed against the wall and her head on her knees

"Sheila.. i.. im sorry, to be honest ive had a crush on you back then but i thought you liked Will Goode so i distracted myself from you i met ziggy and i... Felt this connection between her and i and im sorry shiela but me and ziggy are already..."
Sitting next to sheila hugging her from the side.

"You two are together?"
Sheila asked sadly

"Im sorry shiela but yeah we are."
Feeling bad for her bestfriend

"Its fine y/n/n as long as your happy with her... But if she ever breaks your heart i'll be here waiting for you i'll always be."
She said knowing y/n won't ever love her like she loved ziggy

"Thanks sheila,
I love you."
Wiping Sheila's tears

"I know im not yours
And
You're not mine,
I love you too,
Now go back to ziggy."
Happy her bestfriend finally got what she wanted, but sad that she never got what she herself wanted.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So uh im sorry this isn't good cause
Ive been going to school and EVERYDAY MY FIRST PERIOD IS MATH LIKE BITCH ITS 7 IN THE MORNING😭😭

Chile anyways
I love y'all
BYE