Secretly dating [S.S.]

Sadie was in an interview with dacre, director Shawn, and The duffer brothers

"So Sadie how did you react when your character max and your girlfriend Y/n's character cameron had to kiss in the snowball scene? "
The interviewer asked as the duffers and shawn laughed.

"Well uh the day that we we're supposed to film the snowball when we came in to the studio the duffers were like "Sadie you ready for the kiss?" And i was so confused and i said "what kiss?" And they were like "we didn't tell you but max and Cameron has to kiss" and when they said that i knew they were trying to hook us up cause we had obvious crushes on eachother but little do they know me and y/n/n were already dating so i had to uh act shocked and yeah we did the scene and that was the day we came out dating."

"Yeah! ,like we didn't have a clue that they were dating"
the duffer brothers exclaimed.

"As y/n's father i always tryed to get them together and when they came out i was the happiest dad ever! "
Shawn said as the cast laughed.

"Well not gonna lie but i suspected a little something between them so i kept teasing them about it until they told me they were together and i was the only who knew about them but yeah it was alot of fun teasing them about it "
Dacre said wich earned laughs from everyone.