As it was [M.M.]

As it was - Harry styles

There max layed on her bed
In the middle of the night not being able to sleep, it was normal to her now not being able to get good sleep ever since she lost the love of her life in the battle of starcourt.

She watched as you sacrificed yourself for her, billy, the party, and the others,
She watched the life slip away from your eyes as she held your body never wanting to let go, the party tried convincing max to let go, but she didn't she wish it wasn't real that it was all an illusion, that it was one of your pranks, but it wasn't, it was real.

Ever since y/n died max had been distant to the party even billy and her parents she didn't want to see billy it reminded her of how y/n died, she visited y/n's grave every single day even if it was raining or snowing no matter how hot or cold the weather was she'd always sit next to your grave and talk to you even if you couldn't hear her she'd always talk to you.

Max layed on her back and stared at the ceiling,

"I miss you y/n
I really miss you
And i know you can't hear me but I'll love you forever, i just wanna be with you right now and i know you'd want me to move on but i can't i never will, i've been so distant to everybody since you.....
All i want to say i love you y/n/n forever and always,
I know its not the same as it was."

With that max closed her eyes trying to sleep, she did and her dreams were the memories of her with you

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

El's room

"Max darling cmon dance with me"

"Do i have to?"

"Yes c'mon"

"I love you max"

"I love you too my y/n/n"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Snowball

"H-hey max i-i i want to say t-that y-your really b-beautiful tonight w-well you l-look beyond beautiful everyday....
I -uh uhm i j-just wanna ask you i-if you wanna g-go dance with m-me?,
Its ok if you don't want to because we're both girls and thats weird,i-il stop talking now."

"Cmon y/n/n lets get outta here and dance somewhere else"

"O-ok"

"Your really beautiful too y/n"

"T-thanks max, i actually wanna tell you something ive wanted to tell you for a long time"

"What is it?"

"I-i love you and not the sisterly kind like love-love like old people say to eachother."

"I love you too y/n/n"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Cerebro

"Darling are you getting tired lifting that bag?"

"Yeah why?"

"Give it to me ill carry it for you"

"But aren't you tired too these bags are really heavy"

"Nah I'll manage plus i need to workout my legs and arms for karate these bags could be weights"

"If you say so"

"Thanks darling, love you!"

With that y/n ran ahead of the struggling party trying to climb up the hill y/n finally reached the top and drank some water leaving some for max to drink if she needed more water

"How the hell did you managed to run up the hill with two heavy bags?"

"Isn't it obvious dustin? My girlfriend is so strong isn't that right y/n/n"

"Whatever you say darling,
Oh and uh i saved you some water"

"Thanks love, your the best"

"Only for you m'lady"

"Okay you two thats enough we all know you guys are inlove so lets set this up so you can meet mine"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n's room

"Y/n cmon hurry up ill read you my wonderwoman comics"

"Im Coming max"
(Yall so naughty and dirty minded istg- 😒🥱)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You know its not the same as it was,
As it was, As it was.

665 words