Chapter 1

It was a relatively quiet morning in the Yagi household, but that quiet was soon disturbed by a pair of excited four year old kids.

They burst through their parent's bedroom door, waking them up.

"Momma! Papa!"

The siblings yelled in unison and jumping on their now awake parents.

"Get up we wanna see what our quirks are!"

Izumi yelled and practically bounced where she sat.

Inko chuckled and pulled her two little angles into a hug.

"Let's eat breakfast first, we don't want to hear such good news while on an empty stomach, now do we?"

She said and helped her family get up and ready to go to the quirkologist's office.

Izuku and Izumi were rambling and squealing in the car ride there, they couldn't help it!

They were going to know what their quirks were and izuku could analize them so they could be a perfect hero trio with them and Kacchan!

How could they stay still after the most important thing in their lives, besides their graduation from UA, was just about to happen!?

The moment the car stopped, the twins bolted out of the car with their All Might and Viridian Tornado figurines in hand, they'd never forget those anywhere, with their parent's barely able to keep up.

Inko and Toshinori didn't mind though, they were just as excited as their kids when they were their age.

They were right on time and so they didn't have to wait in line.

Everything was amazing!

Untill they got to Izuku's diagnosis...

"...He's quirkless, I'm sorry"

Izuku dropped his figurine and blankly stared at the doctor, he only glanced at Izuku with pity before he began to talk about how that happened.

Izuku wasn't really listening to what was being said.

He didn't have a quirk.

How could he be like All Might if he didn't have a quirk?

Izumi got a stronger version of momma's quirk and Kacchan could make explosions from his sweat!

How could he compete with that without a quirk!?

He blankly followed momma and Izumi out the door, the two of them oblivious from his internal panic.

Papa was already in the car waiting for his beloved wife and kids to come back.

He looked worried when he saw a dejected Izuku following behind a happy Izumi and Inko.

Inko put Izumi in the car and whispered something in her husband's ear while glancing at Izuku, who was trying to get in the car without his momma's help.

When he finally got in his seat he was breathing heavily and so he wasn't paying attention when a guilty expression dawned on his papa's face.

The ride home was joyful, but tense, although nether of the twins noticed that. One too caught up by how cool her quirk was and the other questioning how he could be a hero.

The family of four made their way into the apartment and Inko ordered some pizza to celebrate.

Izuku said he wasn't hungry, much to the concern of his family, and went to bed. They thought he was upset about being quirkless and wasn't really in the mood to celebrate anything, so they let him be.

When Izuku was in his room, he grabbed his iPad and watched his favorite clip of All Might.

The hero was smiling whilst saving civilians, reassuring them that he was here and therefore there wasn't anything to fear.

Izuku then decided that he will be a hero no matter what.