Chapter 20

She fractured Shin's skull.

Luckily there wouldn't be any permanent damage other than a scar, though he would have to stay in the hospital for about three weeks.

But that wasn't the problem.

The problem was that Izumi had the gall to do something like that in broad daylight.

And normally, she'd get away with it too because it would ruin her career in heroics if it was on her record.

But normally there wasn't the most wanted vigilante in Japan witnessing what she'd done and be willing to tear her apart.

Unfortunately not physically, but mentally is still on the table.

Well, more than he was already doing.

He was already rigging the local news articles to write about how a promising young hero could do such a thing.

Though he did change the ones that called her a villain, the whole black and white hero worship went against everything he stood for.

But the ones that he had confronted tried twice as hard to put her in a bad light so they could get back on his good side, so that was something at least.

Her parents scolded her, but still wanted her to be a hero so they tried to stop the media.

That was quickly put to an end when Shin told his green haired best friend that he'd like to sue her, but didn't think that he knew how.

When Izuku said he'd help him, Shin was skeptical.

Skepticism then turned into shock as Izuku sent him a friend request through his Jörmungandr account instead of his MossGuy account.

Safe to say that it was too late for All Might and Viridian Tornado to save their daughter's reputation when the Nest didn't bother to hide the fact that they were getting involved with the case.

And when the second Hydra's head doesn't bother with discretion, they could put Endeavor's HR team to shame.

If you consider just how many lawsuits get flung at that man on a daily basis you can get a feel of how impressive that was.

Though it did bring them much more attention from the police and heroes who probably thought they were going to make a move.

But they'd be fine as long as there wasn't enough evidence for a search warrant.

Izuku should probably try and figure out how to make it harder to get into the server if the phone your using has permission.

Right now the only thing that stopped the police from wiping all of them out was the fact that you could only get in through a code that one of his snakes had given you, it only worked once and if you lost your device you would need to go to a location at a specific time and request a new code.

Of course, the places were randomly selected and there would only be people there around said designated time.

If anyone took longer than a month to show up, they're locked out of the Nest.

One snake or person messes up, the authorities would have access to the Nest Izuku worked so hard to create.

But he could always ask a teacher how that stuff works and say that he wanted to do a fun project about making the most secure website he could.

There was only one teeny tiny problem with his plan.

Just one.

Nedzu.