Chapter 3

Izumi and Kacchan were really mean now!

Izuku knew that they weren't joking around anymore, it's been a year and a half, he knew that his little sister nor Kacchan had the patience for such a thing.

But he didn't get why. He hadn't done anything wrong! It's not like he could change the fact that he was quirkless!

He sat quietly pondering at his desk, not noticing that Katsuki, Katsumi and Izumi were approaching him with their friends, or lackeys in Katsuki's case, behind them.

Katsumi had switched kindergartens again because her friend had moved to a different one and she demanded that she could stay with her.

But Ashiya was in America now and she couldn't follow her, so she transfered back here.

Quite unfortunate for Izuku as she was just as determined to keep him 'safe' as the other two were.

"Hey Deku!"

That was new as well.

Kacchan came up with it, saying the name fit perfectly as Izuku was quirkless.

Izumi didn't look as excited as Katsumi did, but didn't bother stopping them either.

Izuku flinched and stuttered in reply,

"Y- yes Kacchan?"

Both blondes snarled at him, with Izumi glaring at him from behind them as usual.

"Are you looking down on us, Deku!?"

Katsumi yelled at him, explosions popping in the palms of her hands.

Izuku stood up from where he was sitting and scrambled backwards, although it didn't really help as his bullies kept closing the distance.

When little Izuku saw that he was about to be backed into a corner, he tried to run out of the classroom.

Unfortunately for him, Izumi was right in his path and her seeing something bolt at her made her react on instinct.

Too bad that that instinct was to use her quirk to fling whatever was sprinting at her into a wall.

You could hear a pin drop for a few seconds before Izuku got up from where he fell after being telepathically thrown into a wall.

Before he could even sit up right, Katsuki came up to him and blasted his shoulder.

Izuku cried out at the pain, this hadn't happened before! Sure his friends were a bit mean, but they never used their quirks on him!

Katsuki pushed him back to the ground from where he was kneeling.

"Stay in your place, Deku!"

He snarled at the smaller green haired boy with malice, feeling satisfied at the burn on his shoulder.

The blonde turned around with a grin and walked out of the classroom, the rest of the kids following him.

Some of them sent concerned glances his way and looked visibly uncomfortable, but didn't dare say anything when the kids with heroic quirks hated him so much.

Izumi was the last to leave, but before she did, she looked back at Izuku who was staring at her with tears streaming down is face.

She looked at him with a pained expression, but quickly left when she heard the Bakugou twins calling for her.

"Hey 'zumi! What's taking so long?"

And with that Izuku was left alone in the classroom.

It took him a few seconds to go from quietly crying, to full on sobbing.